them

MisterC

18 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

From the BBC;

Leigh Griffiths has apologised after the Dundee striker 'appeared to kick a flare into a stand' of spectators during Wednesday's 2-0 defeat by St Johnstone.

Appeared to kick it?? He almost took a fucking a run up to kick it!

Fuck me!:headwall:

"Appeared to kick" BBC once again showing themselves up. 

Honestly it's unreal the lengths Scottish media go to protect this scumbag. 

If one of our players did that they would be calling for lifetime bans. 

4 hours ago, j1mgg said:

Poor Leigh was getting called names, what would you off done in a similar situation.

Got to be the narrative.

Leigh’s mental health will be the order of the day....be 💯 assured if that was us and not StJ fans the blame would firmly be with us by now

I hope that’s put to the test Saturday .....and sure it will be 

26 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

"Appeared to kick" BBC once again showing themselves up. 

Honestly it's unreal the lengths Scottish media go to protect this scumbag. 

If one of our players did that they would be calling for lifetime bans. 

There's no "appeared" about it. He kicked it full pelt into the crowd. Could have hit a wee wean with it, or just anyone in general. Arsehole that he is! :wanker:

15 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

There's no "appeared" about it. He kicked it full pelt into the crowd. Could have hit a wee wean with it, or just anyone in general. Arsehole that he is! :wanker:

Exactly mate. Kicked it into the crowd because he couldn't take being told the truth. Yet somehow people in Scottish Media making excuses for him again. 

Just wait until our game at the weekend. If he does play, you can just see the story coming. Big Bad Rangers fans abuse Griffiths. 

8 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Police Scotland are a dead duck as is law and order in this country, but one thing you can put the pot on for is this character is a serial offender and you just know there more to come from him, you wonder how far he will go if he thinks he’s Teflon, time will tell.

When his career is finished, if it isn't already, he will end up behind bars at some point further down the line, of that I have no doubt. He never fucking learns! :confused:

1 hour ago, SteveEarle said:

Christ I know we can all get a bit wound up about how things are reported by the press but it feels like our fans throwing scrunched up paper balls onto the pitch at the Lyon game was far more serious that kicking a hot, burning pyrotechnic into a crowd of fans. The press can paint it up anyway they can, or choose to ignore it, but what he did was disgraceful and if any other player did that, especially a Rangers player, they would rightly be getting crucified in the press and face a significant ban from playing. I would argue Cantona's Kung Fu kick endangered less fans than kicking a hot flare into a crowd.

I await with interest as to how this pans out........

Great Post mate :thumbup: