them

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Hmmm, not sure you have.

He has. It was a reply to my post and my response to that has also been removed.

Im not going to lie bit baffled as to why I got the reply I did in the first place. Was absolutely no need and I'm glad they've been removed.

trueblue 64 and MisterC like this

44 minutes ago, GM63 said:

If this suspect had been charged surely, the gravity of the accusation would mean no bail. 

No bail depends on many factors like nature of offence, previous convictions etc. Just because bail is opposed is not an automatic remand as the defence get to argue for bail.

5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

It's a debate for another time but to kill yourself doesn't make u a coward. People get themselves In such a dark place they see no other option 

In most cases.

In this case it’s more likely because you’re a drunk driving wee arsehole who’s killed an innocent boy, career is over and you’re headed to jail as a professional footballer in the west of Scotland. Shitebag move, to avoid the consequences of being a cunt. 

17 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

In most cases.

In this case it’s more likely because you’re a drunk driving wee arsehole who’s killed an innocent boy, career is over and you’re headed to jail as a professional footballer in the west of Scotland. Shitebag move, to avoid the consequences of being a cunt. 

He's not killed himself