them

MisterC

Disco lights for Raith Rovers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

no gonnae lie they are quite impressive and wouldn’t mind ibrox having something like that for European nights or something but raith rovers in the league cup is just embarrassing man.

1 hour ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Watched that programme not long ago where the victims family (who committed suicide) were looking for justice. The reporter went to that old cunt Kelly's door and he shut it in his face. 

The Kelly's knew exactly what was going on, hence how one of them went into partnership with Torbett trophy centre in Shawlands. Guilty as sin! 

The old prick turned very angry at that door very quickly and the reporter should have waited until he was out and about then pushed him for answers. 

7 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

Compare the narrative with Kent ‘pointing’ towards a crowd and Morelos gesture across the neck (which I’ve seen numerous times since from both players and physios without mention).
Don’t see any way he can squirm out of this, I know for a fact, players, stewards and police are briefed not to go near pyrotechnics, all clubs have protocols in place for their safe disposal. Any sane minded person looks at that video and knows exactly what is happening…

That’s the thing about the world we appear to be living in these; you can physically hurt someone just don’t hurt their feelings or offend them.

It’s a weird place right now.

7 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Wit

"Our away results haven't been great but I wouldn't say our away form hasn't been great," said Postecoglou.

"Our form actually has been pretty good."

Pretty good if you mean consistent. That and they must have the highest number of passes during away matches than any other team in the world.

44 minutes ago, Canabear said:

A judicial system that was once renowned all over the World in how thorough it once was.

Now it is the laughing stock of World justice.

Criminal oasis now, especially murderers,  drug dealers and sex offenders. Snp sponsored.

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

The old prick turned very angry at that door very quickly and the reporter should have waited until he was out and about then pushed him for answers. 

His reaction gave everything away! The old rhat cunt that he is :raging:

Just now, Bad Robot said:

I’m convinced he’s part of the hoops(rings)

That programme was about someone that took his own life due to being sexually abused, the family have done everything to get justice, and that is that cunts reaction! When I watched it, I wanted to jump through the screen and wanner him! :headwall::bangbang: