them

8 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Timplosion time. :lol:

No doubt the pundits and media and tims will only want to talk about the first quarter of the game and shrug off the rest as if it's going to go away.

I've already seen some of them raving about the performance and that it was only defensive lapses that lost them the game :lol:

My favourite is the BBC making out like Kyogo would have made the difference..... Surely anyone can see the attacking side wasn't the issue. 

31 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

I've already seen some of them raving about the performance and that it was only defensive lapses that lost them the game :lol:

My favourite is the BBC making out like Kyogo would have made the difference..... Surely anyone can see the attacking side wasn't the issue. 

It was only the team scoring more goals that cost them the game.

scottyscott1963 and Johnsey like this

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Didn’t really look like much happened to be honest? What am I missing?

Was just thinking the same, I thought it was a feel good video watching jungle Jim’s get pushed about and hit with bats by the polis.

3 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Screenshot_20210917-172811_Twitter.jpg

Aye, fair play to them they’re hanging on in there and staring down the abyss without a shark in sight. But I think once the first domino falls they’ll go into meltdown.

It feels like they’re really trying to hold out until things start to improve for them, knowing that once the criticisms start it becomes a chain reaction like last season. But i think if they get to November/December with a lot of shite results and then a New Year OF win for us the house will come tumbling down. 

Here’s hoping that’s how it plays out.