them

MisterC

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Big Ange must stay, but he'll be away by the end of October. I cant see him getting till Christmas.

And then what do they do? 😂He was like 3rd choice to begin with and they’re an even less appealing prospect now. Lovely stuff 

15 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

Foul and dissent again for Soro..... Nothing. 

That barge into the United player was a clear foul.

As it was when another scumbag barged into his mate in the box in the first half.

Why are fouls in the box not refereed to the same rules as fouls at the halfway line?

A few points of note.....record season ticket sales my arse

An absolute stonewall penalty denied by who would believe it but Kevin fucking Clancy

What the fuck was that United player thinking about in the 94th minute

Lastly they are mince but that is unfair on mince in truth

3 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

And then what do they do? 😂He was like 3rd choice to begin with and they’re an even less appealing prospect now. Lovely stuff 

They'll put Strachan back in charge lol. See it coming a mile away

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

Yep, and the only decent signing he’s brought in is the wee Japanese fella, who I’d expect will be mightily fucked off if Ange gets the bullet.
Jota looks good at a glance but there is little end product for all his hurried twisting, turning and shooting.

Looking forward to them getting spanked by Leverkusen on Thursday.

United should have won it at the death. 3 on 1 in the penalty box and they fucked it up.