them

MisterC

1 minute ago, Jakes Pal said:

True, however does not take away from the fact from what I have seen of him so far, he looks a player when played in his proper position. He caused us a few problems when he switched position late on.

And yet could not stick the ball in the back of the net.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They are missing him because he was scoring goals for them, not because “ange ball” depends on him. Even with a fully fit squad they wouldn’t have the players needed to play the style of football Ange is selling them. 

He played against us and was that “ange ball”? Personally I thought it looked the exact same as last season

The whole Angeball thing is very amusing. Blowing away vastly inferior opposition in their first couple of home games convinced the hordes that normal service had been resumed and that the league was a certainty. As you said, when the realities of their squad situation hit home, especially away from home, Angeball quickly deflated.

37 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

They are missing Furuhashi big style, Angeball (no sniggering at the back there) depends upon him, as, lets be honest here, he is a very decent player. Problem for them is that given the robust nature of Scottish football, this is unlikely to be the only time he picks up an injury this season.

The thing with him is that he's predictable. Balogun owned him when we played them and I'm sure other clubs will wise up to this and like you said he'll get battered and pick up quite a few injuries I would imagine.

37 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Kyogo is possibly their version of Morelos when we first signed him. There’s a player there but he’s currently surrounded by a team of utter shite 

Get your point and know they're different types of players but one huge thing is kyogo looks very lightweight, whereas morelos is a robust player. Morelos also had some prior experience in Europe playing in scandanavia. Its the old cliche of will he fancy a Wednesday night up in Dingwall, and the fact he's gone awol already does not look good for them. 

6 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Get your point and know they're different types of players but one huge thing is kyogo looks very lightweight, whereas morelos is a robust player. Morelos also had some prior experience in Europe playing in scandanavia. Its the old cliche of will he fancy a Wednesday night up in Dingwall, and the fact he's gone awol already does not look good for them. 

The "wednesday night in dingwall" is indeed a cliche but cliches all  tend to be true. So far theyve been playing on sunny afternoons on decent pitches ( bar livingston). From december onwards last season every pitch in this country was poor with some an absolute fuckin disgrace.  Itll be interesting to see how angeball handles that. 

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

See tbh, it definitely was a penalty and a red, but before that Dundee United should probably have had a red too. It was a poor, poor challenge. 

Watched it on Sportscene and thought the same, shocker of a challenge.

Funny though as well, more injuries the better ...

1 hour ago, JackAlex93 said:

The line coming from Celtic fans is that Ange hasn't been backed enough. How much money has he spent so far? 25 million? In the current financial climate in Scotland that's serious investment.

Yep! They’re not liking Angelloti at all. 😂😂

1 hour ago, Bluekev said:

The thing with him is that he's predictable. Balogun owned him when we played them and I'm sure other clubs will wise up to this and like you said he'll get battered and pick up quite a few injuries I would imagine.

far too early to call him a player or a success