Jump to content

them


Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I still can't believe he got away with telling an Asian boy to fuck off to his own country.

 

I can’t believe anybody would get away with shite like that these days .

He’s had an easy ride for years ,Even the M and Ds incident when he knocked the ice cream out of a wee guys hand for giving him stick .

RFC55 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I still can't believe he got away with telling an Asian boy to fuck off to his own country.

 

 

26 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I can’t believe anybody would get away with shite like that these days .

He’s had an easy ride for years ,Even the M and Ds incident when he knocked the ice cream out of a wee guys hand for giving him stick .

Guys an absolute moron and comes from a long line of beasts in his family,certain this beast and bully is on his way out at 31 fuckin 1.
Culpable and reckless should bring the Max 10 game ban.

magic8ball likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Looking forward to reading the reactions of the scum to Cummings missed penalty :dance:

ITS A CONSPIRACY!

ITS A CONSPIRACY!

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1441795060257882120

He pointed with his eyes where he was putting it dontcha know:thumbsup:

Essandoh and BookWorm like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, trueblue 64 said:

So armoured police vehicles, mounted officers and riot squads at each parade then.

It seems to be that already as they blocked of the bridge down near tradeston all to stop the followers walking through and singing 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

It seems to be that already as they blocked of the bridge down near tradeston all to stop the followers walking through and singing 

They hate the bridge parades as they're usually quite vocal, so stand offs for weeks and civil unrest it is then. No surrender, bring it on.

Bad Robot likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 27 October 2021 18:45 Until 20:45
      0  
      Rangers v Aberdeen
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership
×
×
  • Create New...