them

MisterC

He doesn’t come across to me as someone who would walk unless he’s being forced out

Calling bullshit, but they are so incompetent that they genuinely might let him take control of the European game tonight only to then punt him

Would he do that though?

7 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Why would they not just get rid now, why wait til tomorrow

They could have Pep in the dugout tonight and they would still get horsed.

Would make sense for them to wait till tomorrow so Strachan does not have to start with an absolute drubbing as his first result.

Still think it is complete nonsense though, they will keep him unless he falls about another 6 points behind.

2 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Has to be a free agent at the point when the last window closed.

If someone is released after the window closed, they cant sign for someone else till the window opens.

Teams can sign a free agent any time but can't register them until the next window.

1 hour ago, rangersross said:

Looked at Bet365 and you can still get 20/21 on Leverkusen to win. From what I've heard, they're not likely to rest more than 3-4 players, so that seems like an unreasonably good deal. 

Get on quick then ,price has dropped on Ladbrokes already .

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

On one hand I hope its close so that they go 100% for as long as possible meaning they are totally shattered for the weekend, but then again...I hope they get properly battered so that their confidence goes completely.

Na, just walked past plenty of the rats in Central Station to know that I want their nights absolutely ruined. The worst, most humiliating result, please.