them

First time I’ve watched them out with our games. They’ll probably win but unless they get a miracle, can’t see them finishing 2nd. Wide open at the back and a real lack of quality going forward. We need to get our act together and stop dropping points, if we go on a winning run it could be won by March again 

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

First time I’ve watched them out with our games. They’ll probably win but unless they get a miracle, can’t see them finishing 2nd. Wide open at the back and a real lack of quality going forward. We need to get our act together and stop dropping points, if we go on a winning run it could be won by March again 

They'll finish 2nd quite easily, the other teams aren't consistent enough to threaten them. 

Rangers_no1 and BookWorm like this

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

They'll finish 2nd quite easily, the other teams aren't consistent enough to threaten them. 

I don’t know. Next away game is Aberdeen. If they don’t win that’s all 4 away games with no wins 

HG5 likes this

6 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

I don’t know. Next away game is Aberdeen. If they don’t win that’s all 4 away games with no wins 

2 rubbish runs on the line in that one!!

Supposedly our biggest threats, too.

No wonder our guys struggle to get out of 2nd gear - there’s no need…😂🙈

A.T.G likes this

Dundee United playing surprisingly good football in fairness to them. Stonewall penalty and should (could) be 2-1 up. Any dropped points will do, hopefully they keep it up and take something 

HG5 likes this