Jump to content

them


Recommended Posts

First time I’ve watched them out with our games. They’ll probably win but unless they get a miracle, can’t see them finishing 2nd. Wide open at the back and a real lack of quality going forward. We need to get our act together and stop dropping points, if we go on a winning run it could be won by March again 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

First time I’ve watched them out with our games. They’ll probably win but unless they get a miracle, can’t see them finishing 2nd. Wide open at the back and a real lack of quality going forward. We need to get our act together and stop dropping points, if we go on a winning run it could be won by March again 

They'll finish 2nd quite easily, the other teams aren't consistent enough to threaten them. 

Rangers_no1 and BookWorm like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

They'll finish 2nd quite easily, the other teams aren't consistent enough to threaten them. 

I don’t know. Next away game is Aberdeen. If they don’t win that’s all 4 away games with no wins 

HG5 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

I don’t know. Next away game is Aberdeen. If they don’t win that’s all 4 away games with no wins 

2 rubbish runs on the line in that one!!

Supposedly our biggest threats, too.

No wonder our guys struggle to get out of 2nd gear - there’s no need…😂🙈

A.T.G likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dundee United playing surprisingly good football in fairness to them. Stonewall penalty and should (could) be 2-1 up. Any dropped points will do, hopefully they keep it up and take something 

HG5 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 27 October 2021 18:45 Until 20:45
      0  
      Rangers v Aberdeen
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership
×
×
  • Create New...