them

MisterC

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Aberdeen are shite but with the way the scum play Aberdeen will get chances. Also the scum always fly out the traps early in games then burn themselves out. As long as Aberdeen are still within 1 or better second half they'll have a chance.

Most important thing though is we win. Anything else in this game is a bonus.

Fingers x mate.

Just now, johanhentze said:

Poor game with two poor teams. As long as its 1-0 there is always a chance that Aberdeem get something, but I very much doubt it.. they are not creating anything at all.

Do Aberdeen not have the worst record in the league against them? They’re also woeful this season. At 1-0 you never know though. 

12 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Ralston makes a mess of it and Walker still finds a way to somehow praise him 😂

He is utterly embarrassing and partisan. I’ve lost count the amount of times he says “not a pen for me”, “that would be soft” etc etc but if the exact same incident happens to Celtic it is a different story.

7 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Considering Aberdeen made a few decent additions to their squad in the summer they are still somehow utterly shite.

You can tell from the way the positions they take you when the centre halves have the ball that they have been told to play it out from the back, but neither Bates or McCrorie are technically gifted enough to do it and the just hoof it.