them

6 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I’ve no idea why Sky employ him, he’s fucking dreadful at his job. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him give his opinion and the people in the studio he’s in all agree with him 

Same with that Peter Walton cunt on bt

4 hours ago, krautrock said:

Is this why McKay got the chop? From behind enemy lines.

5:10 AM - Today#17245

Spoke to my source who knows Dom McKay at the game yesterday.

Said that the deals for juranovic and the Greek forward only got over the line because McKay agreed to their wages. Had it been Lawwell running it, then the deals would not have been done.

But by agreeing to these players’ wage demands, Lawwell and Bankier told him that he was not approving player salaries from then on, to which McKay replies “well what am I allowed to do?”

Division in the board room as Brian Wilson is apparently as unhappy as the rest of us and Nicholson is a eff weasel.

I think this is a very interesting point. Its early days but the japanese forward looks like a find and there is no doubt they've been weakened significantly with his injury. The jury is out on the Greek as he hasn't played yet but if he also turns out to be a find then the two of them will pose a significant threat for them as they seek to close the gap with us. Speculate to accumulate? The same argument could have been used with us - would it have been better to push the boat out and sign someone like Veerman prior to the CL matches, or a similar player that would have cost a bit but improved our first team? Whatever it seems they don't want to spend money - all the more important we win the league this season and get the CL funds to turn the screw on them. 

One Jock Wallace likes this

4 hours ago, krautrock said:

Is this why McKay got the chop? From behind enemy lines.

5:10 AM - Today#17245

Spoke to my source who knows Dom McKay at the game yesterday.

Said that the deals for juranovic and the Greek forward only got over the line because McKay agreed to their wages. Had it been Lawwell running it, then the deals would not have been done.

But by agreeing to these players’ wage demands, Lawwell and Bankier told him that he was not approving player salaries from then on, to which McKay replies “well what am I allowed to do?”

Division in the board room as Brian Wilson is apparently as unhappy as the rest of us and Nicholson is a eff weasel.

So Lieswell is still pulling strings ,Why is the big sneaky cunt still having an influence if he is meant to have left .

12 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

I think this is a very interesting point. Its early days but the japanese forward looks like a find and there is no doubt they've been weakened significantly with his injury. The jury is out on the Greek as he hasn't played yet but if he also turns out to be a find then the two of them will pose a significant threat for them as they seek to close the gap with us. Speculate to accumulate? The same argument could have been used with us - would it have been better to push the boat out and sign someone like Veerman prior to the CL matches, or a similar player that would have cost a bit but improved our first team? Whatever it seems they don't want to spend money - all the more important we win the league this season and get the CL funds to turn the screw on them. 

Can't see the Greek being any great shakes. His fee was fairly modest and no team in Eredivisie took advantage of it.

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

So Lieswell is still pulling strings ,Why is the big sneaky cunt still having an influence if he is meant to have left .

He’s a shitebag mate mate. Probably decided to “leave” because of the fallout from last season and what they would have to be doing this year. We need to hammer the cunts this year. No prisoners! No Surrender!  🇬🇧

15 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

He’s a shitebag mate mate. Probably decided to “leave” because of the fallout from last season and what they would have to be doing this year. We need to hammer the cunts this year. No prisoners! No Surrender!  🇬🇧

Too right.  Get our form sorted and fucking horse these mhutant inbred cunts! 

9 hours ago, don logan said:

Can't see the Greek being any great shakes. His fee was fairly modest and no team in Eredivisie took advantage of it.

you are wrong there my friend, hes got a shot so hard the keepers where leaving the pitch to get their fingers taped up

10 hours ago, don logan said:

Will come in and score five or six against two or three bottom of the table teams them disappear into the background.

Rowley Birkin likes this