them

MisterC

3 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Fuck sake mate

Booing the national anthem was in support of a militant political group and in my eyes it represents the injuring and killing of innocent people, it is easily as bad as children booing a black man. Don't really  give a fuck if people don't agree. They both represent hatred. And we know the faction who did it and why it wasn't highlighted in the media.

I promised not to comment anymore but people continue to give me grief and therefore I respond and stand by what I said.

6 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Booing the national anthem was in support of a militant political group and in my eyes it represents the injuring and killing of innocent people, it is easily as bad as children booing a black man. Don't really  give a fuck if people don't agree. They both represent hatred. And we know the faction who did it and why it wasn't highlighted in the media.

I promised not to comment anymore but people continue to give me grief and therefore I respond and stand by what I said.

What about when they booed other national anthems? 

11 hours ago, bluenoz said:

:lol: NUTTER

13 hours ago, bluenoz said:

"singing the Israel national anthem was in support of a militant political group and in my eyes it represents the injuring and killing of innocent people, it is easily as bad as children booing a black man. Don't really  give a fuck if people don't agree. They both represent hatred. And we know the faction who did it and why it wasn't highlighted in the media.

I promised not to comment anymore but people continue to give me grief and therefore I respond and stand by what I said."

I mean, look how ridiculous that is 

14 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Mate one is a human being targeted because of the colour of his skin, the other is a song. Get a grip fs

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

"singing the Israel national anthem was in support of a militant political group and in my eyes it represents the injuring and killing of innocent people, it is easily as bad as children booing a black man. Don't really  give a fuck if people don't agree. They both represent hatred. And we know the faction who did it and why it wasn't highlighted in the media.

I promised not to comment anymore but people continue to give me grief and therefore I respond and stand by what I said."

I mean, look how ridiculous that is 

You should just ban him imo 

39 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

You should just ban him imo 

How many times do you go around trying to get posters banned? Or spend all day arguing. You are the biggest troll on here acting like a wee sweetie wife.

It is a public forum and people have a right to an opinion as other have a right to  disagree. That's how it works

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

How many times do you go around trying to get posters banned? Or spend all day arguing. You are the biggest troll on here acting like a wee sweetie wife.

It is a public forum and people have a right to an opinion as other have a right to  disagree. That's how it works

Disgusting way to talk to a fellow fan 

Just now, MisterC said:

The two Ronnie's sketch where it's mastermind and giving the answer to the previous question. Utter genius:lol:

The likes of those guys were the masters of the most important thing when telling a joke.......

Timing.

That was a cracker, they were my favourites with M & W just a little behind.

Yes for sure and I believe they rehearsed for days before they filmed to get it as spot on as they could first time. 

Loved all the musical ones they did as well, outstanding stuff.