them

MisterC

14 minutes ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

Can somebody shed some light on the racism part for me? I have no idea where racism comes into 4 lads had a dream, am I missing something obvious? I’ve been singing it in my head trying to see what part they could be on about and still nothing. 

It uses the same tune as the famine is over, which was also a Johnny Cash song, a Beach Boys song, and before that a folk song in the Bahamas:

2 hours ago, Johnsey said:

See Ange say in his interview about closing the gap "I thought it was over, mate." 

They are lapping it up but as far as I can tell he's the only one who ever mentioned that before. No one suggested it. They only ever pointed out that it's a gap that could be hard to pull back and he's out there with "Crikey you call it early here don't you?" 

Making a smug comment to something nobody ever said. 

That's just them in an absolute nutshell tbh. 

3 hours ago, Johnsey said:

See Ange say in his interview about closing the gap "I thought it was over, mate." 

They are lapping it up but as far as I can tell he's the only one who ever mentioned that before. No one suggested it. They only ever pointed out that it's a gap that could be hard to pull back and he's out there with "Crikey you call it early here don't you?" 

Making a smug comment to something nobody ever said. 

Scenes when they’re further behind than 6 points again very shortly :lol: 

2 hours ago, Essandoh said:

I’ve just read a few things elsewhere and I am absolutely blown away by the reaction :lol:

If they thought Glasgow was bedlam for 55 just wait until 56

Exactly, The #55 Celebrations were tempered imo by Covid-19 restrictions, Hopefully when #56 arrives there will be no such restrictions and the cunts who love to hate us won’t know what’s fucking hit them.

10 hours ago, Essandoh said:

I’ve just read a few things elsewhere and I am absolutely blown away by the reaction :lol:

If they thought Glasgow was bedlam for 55 just wait until 56

56 especially if it comes this year will kill a lot of them. 55 could be a fluke the covid title if you will 56 and 2 in a row will break them completely as there's no excuse they can use. 

27 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

55 could be a fluke the covid title if you will

Maybe I’m misinterpreting your meaning here but no title won without loosing a game can even be tarnished a fluke mate, hard as they try. They can call it the ‘covid title’ all they like but it was a record breaking title campaign won on the field of play, a title awarded by zoom on the other hand they’d have claimed as legitimate if their ‘tiar’ dystopian dream had came to fruition.
Right with you for the 56 though, the blame will then transfer to their board for going for the cheap option of a manager in Postacoglu with the excuse of they would have won the league if they’re board had brought in some pipe dream of a high profile manager who in reality would never have looked at them twice…