them

MisterC

48 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

56 especially if it comes this year will kill a lot of them. 55 could be a fluke the covid title if you will 56 and 2 in a row will break them completely as there's no excuse they can use. 

covid title!?!?!?! youve been listening too much to your timmy friends

49 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Maybe I’m misinterpreting your meaning here but no title won without loosing a game can even be tarnished a fluke mate, hard as they try. They can call it the ‘covid title’ all they like but it was a record breaking title campaign won on the field of play, a title awarded by zoom on the other hand they’d have claimed as legitimate if their ‘tiar’ dystopian dream had came to fruition.
Right with you for the 56 though, the blame will then transfer to their board for going for the cheap option of a manager in Postacoglu with the excuse of they would have won the league if they’re board had brought in some pipe dream of a high profile manager who in reality would never have looked at them twice…

What the fuck are you talking about? 

I was giving the desperate excuses they use to deflect from our achievement and the way we won the title. I couldn't be arsed to go further as its nonsense but it would have been followed by the can't win in front of fans etc but I thought that was ridiculous enough to be clear it was mocking them. 

42 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

covid title!?!?!?! youve been listening too much to your timmy friends

I can honestly say I have no supporters of them for friends and I'm not pretending to be super staunch or anything else I just don't know any of them I'd call a friend. 

It was their most common excuse for us winning the league I was using nothing more. 

6 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I was giving the desperate excuses they use to deflect from our achievement and the way we won the title. I couldn't be arsed to go further as its nonsense but it would have been followed by the can't win in front of fans etc but I thought that was ridiculous enough to be clear it was mocking them. 

I can honestly say I have no supporters of them for friends and I'm not pretending to be super staunch or anything else I just don't know any of them I'd call a friend. 

It was their most common excuse for us winning the league I was using nothing more. 

I knew what you meant mate 👍

6 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

‘What the fuck am I talking about’ ?
I quoted your post and the point I was making if you took the time to think about it was the ridiculous excuses made by them were just that and didn’t/ don’t deserve our time of day.
Tbf I was tired after traveling the whole day yesterday and on hindsight could have articulated my point better, wasn’t insinuating anything towards yourself if it came across as such…

2 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

‘What the fuck am I talking about’ ?
I quoted your post and the point I was making if you took the time to think about it was the ridiculous excuses made by them were just that and didn’t/ don’t deserve our time of day.
Tbf I was tired after traveling the whole day yesterday and on hindsight could have articulated my point better, wasn’t insinuating anything towards yourself if it came across as such…

I haven't slept for more than a week due to some thoughts and trauma when I was young mate so probably didn't put it across as well as I meant. 

I put the excuses they were using in as a laughable thing because they are utterly ridiculous and not just the excuses to be fair in general. 

They have good attacking players but their biggest threat is their ability outside the box. Always said Lennon signed guys that could hit the ball from distance and then relied on them. Certainly gives you an option when you can't get in behind but feels like they are still quite reliant on shots from distance.