them

MisterC

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Didn't even know they were playing. Seen a big pile of post on here and big wow they won. 

couldn't give a single Fuck tbh.

if we put 5 or 6 wins together we won't see them anywhere near us for the League.

I know that it is a case of of yer uncle had tits he would be yer auntie, but we are nowhere near putting such a run together.

4 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Cheers mystic meg 

Glad to be of service, however it cannot be denied that we are top of the league, despite, not because of how well we have played so far.

Despite my eternal pessimism though, I do agree with the sentiment that the destination of this year's title is still very much in our control.

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

That celtic team are garbage at the back and head to Easter Road soon. Their record there is already awful. We’ll see if their on for 10 in a row again after that.

No chance Nisbet and Boyle don’t hurt them with the gaps they leave. And that’s just one upcoming game. They’ll beat shite and they’ll lose to anyone half decent - as the season has shown so far already.

We beat them comfortably with how many first team players out? Now we’ve to fear them? Honestly man the amount of fear people have of that mob is mind boggling.

They’ve beaten shite. We’re playing average but still top of the league. Am I fuck hiding behind the couch because Ange made a snide comment and punched the badge at Pittodrie after narrowly beating the worst Aberdeen side of the last 10 years.

Spot on, does not change the fact that we have been a shadow of the relentle55  of last season. 

33 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

TBF they did what they had to. Now it is our turn to do the same, without the same level of in commentary wanking of course from the pundits.

The euphoria from commentary team, should it be neutral(ish), is unreal. I’ve never heard it quite so obvious in a Gers game. Hey ho.

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

That celtic team are garbage at the back and head to Easter Road soon. Their record there is already awful. We’ll see if their on for 10 in a row again after that.

No chance Nisbet and Boyle don’t hurt them with the gaps they leave. And that’s just one upcoming game. They’ll beat shite and they’ll lose to anyone half decent - as the season has shown so far already.

We beat them comfortably with how many first team players out? Now we’ve to fear them? Honestly man the amount of fear people have of that mob is mind boggling.

They’ve beaten shite. We’re playing average but still top of the league. Am I fuck hiding behind the couch because Ange made a snide comment and punched the badge at Pittodrie after narrowly beating the worst Aberdeen side of the last 10 years.

Spot on with this, one step forward two steps back is the way I see this season going for the scum, just listening to McFadden and the rest of the cheerleaders and it'll be the same on Clyde the night, they all have them back 🤣

2 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Spot on with this, one step forward two steps back is the way I see this season going for the scum, just listening to McFadden and the rest of the cheerleaders and it'll be the same on Clyde the night, they all have them back 🤣

Then they meet Leverkusen away 

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

McFadden and co have them going over to that mob they've just played today and winning easily 🤣 that team today were really bad but I suspect it'll be a different story at home.

Problem is, the Hungarians have nothing to play for  They are out regardless of result.

58 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Filthy trampy bastards more like.

Didn't even know they were playing today but turned over to hear news and it was on the radio.  English and Gordon claiming no other club support worldwide would fill as much of a stadium than them today.  Then started guessing how many were actually there. :lol:  Some claim right there ya middens.

Caught some of that and it was embarrassing how they were going on