them

MisterC

45 minutes ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Kyogo dived better than a kamakaze at Pearl Harbour

They didn't have Kamikaze at Pearl Harbour. It was a last desperate attempt to turn the tide when they were losing the war in the Pacific. The planes were made by Mitsubishi. 

31 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

What’s wrong with that description?

Just no need to include black in it at all to be honest.

It it had been a different player, I doubt that he would have said the 'white' boy.

It no like there was any confusion about who was being discussed, it was the cunt that gave away the penalty.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

that’s pish to be honest and people looking for offence where there is none. It’s a description and nothing more and to be honest you’re actually part of the problem with attitudes like that

Am I fuck.

It would have been a completely different thing if the description had been needed, but adding black had absolutely no bearing on his point.

If there had been multiple penalties conceded in the game, some by white guys and one by a black guy, then it would have been justified.  There wasnt though, so there was absolutely no need for the descriptor to be added. His colour was irrelevant.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Am I fuck.

It would have been a completely different thing if the description had been needed, but adding black had absolutely no bearing on his point.

If there had been multiple penalties conceded in the game, some by white guys and one by a black guy, then it would have been justified.  There wasnt though, so there was absolutely no need for the descriptor to be added. His colour was irrelevant.

It’s a description and nothing more and as said you’re part of the problem 

708FA0AB-23AC-49E4-B99B-EADD4D608165.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

It’s a description and nothing more and as said you’re part of the problem 

708FA0AB-23AC-49E4-B99B-EADD4D608165.jpeg

Dont be an idiot mate.

Tall and beardy would also be descriptors, but would have been very strange for them to be added also.

Are you honestly telling me if it had been a white guy who had conceded the penalty, that you wouldnt have found it strange if he had said 'the white livi player'. If say you dont think so, then you are basically a liar.

22 minutes ago, Cracked Actor said:

They didn't have Kamikaze at Pearl Harbour. It was a last desperate attempt to turn the tide when they were losing the war in the Pacific. The planes were made by Mitsubishi. 

* Only some of them were made by Mitsubishi. :sherlock:

3 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

How do you get a penalty for slapping a guy on the back of the head, justice was done

Aye, I was just about to ask this. If you punched someone at a corner the ref would surely send you off before letting the corner be taken rather than giving a free kick? No?

Edit: Just seen some people highlighting that the ball was in play so it’s a pen. It just seemed odd. But if a player got hit on the other side of the pitch from play I appreciate there’s be a free-kick.

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Dont be an idiot mate.

Tall and beardy would also be descriptors, but would have been very strange for them to be added also.

Are you honestly telling me if it had been a white guy who had conceded the penalty, that you wouldnt have found it strange if he had said 'the white livi player'. If say you dont think so, then you are basically a liar.

If there was a crowd of black players with the white one giving the pen then yes 

34 minutes ago, Cracked Actor said:

I stand corrected Bro, merely a poor attempt at humour. :tu: