them

MisterC

48 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Just no need to include black in it at all to be honest.

It it had been a different player, I doubt that he would have said the 'white' boy.

It no like there was any confusion about who was being discussed, it was the cunt that gave away the penalty.

Rhetorical question: Why did the poster not have a problem with him also referring to Kyogo as “the Japanese”?

We all knew who it was as he was the only guy who got slapped in the back of the head.

Seems a bit inconsistent.

3 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

Any cunt know the rules… Should that even be a penalty? 🤷‍♂️ If there’s an off the ball incident it’s normally a drop ball with whoever had it last no? 

3 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

If the ball is in play it's a pen

The ball wasn't in play at the time of the slap, it was in the goalies hands  so shouldn't be a penalty.

13 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Today means fuck all if we drop points again tomorrow. 

Scandalous that we're even in a title race,they're fucking minging. 

Today means everything when we go 4 points clear tomorrow. Try looking at the glass half full the night before a game.

It makes life a little easier.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

My take on the penalty is that Kyoto commits the first foul by pushing the big defender. Therefore, no penalty given and a yellow to both players.

Balls in the keeper's hands =not I play so how's it even given as a pen? 

If that happens in the centre circle is it a free kick if the keeper has the ball? 

Just now, KingKirk said:

Course it is u can't challenge for the ball. Otherwise you'd get pens given before corners or "set plays" excuse given for no pens all the time at corners is ball wasn't in play. 

Mate. It's in play. That argument will make you look daft. Give it up.