them

MisterC

16 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

He was mainly on the bench at the end, he was an important player for Ferguson.

It still stands up to scrutiny though:

355 app for Man U 88 goals 

Mccoist - 418 app for Rangers 251 goals.

Standard/ quality of league may come into it obviously, but didn't fulfil his potential, was happy to be a bit part player IMO. 

1 hour ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

It still stands up to scrutiny though:

355 app for Man U 88 goals 

Mccoist - 418 app for Rangers 251 goals.

Standard/ quality of league may come into it obviously, but didn't fulfil his potential, was happy to be a bit part player IMO. 

Aye a bit part player that played 355 times. That's a lot of bits he played a part in.

Frightening to think how it could have turned out had he fulfilled his potential.

1 hour ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Aye a bit part player that played 355 times. That's a lot of bits he played a part in.

Frightening to think how it could have turned out had he fulfilled his potential.

Many of them could have been sub appearances for all I know. His international career came to an end in 1993, Man U won the title again 92. I'm sure if he was flying for them he may have gained more caps. 

Anyway it was just a comment initially, don't really give that much of a fuck how his career went tbh. :sarcasm:

Can’t help but think even if our form was just marginally fucking better and we’d not dropped the silly points this league would literally be wrapped up already. The gap could easily be 10+ points already. We’ll still win it of that I’m very confident especially because they haven’t got the bottle for an old firm game anywhere. Our players know they’ll beat them going head to head. 

3 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Many of them could have been sub appearances for all I know. His international career came to an end in 1993, Man U won the title again 92. I'm sure if he was flying for them he may have gained more caps. 

Anyway it was just a comment initially, don't really give that much of a fuck how his career went tbh. :sarcasm:

Leeds won the title in 92.

We pumped them home and away to qualify for the first champions League.

United won it in 93.