them

MisterC

2 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Now that it is confirmed that Them are blocking an away allocation for our game at The Piggery, I really do hope that Rangers use this as a test case and take it to the League for judgement.

Hopefully the League would back Them in breaking their own rules and so the precedent would be set that would allow us to keep Them out of Ibrox for League games permenantly.

And yes I know this is a selfish attitude from someone who only manages a very few games a season now, and although the reasons for keeping Them out have  been debated long and weary, they remain valid IMHO.

No

3 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Now that it is confirmed that Them are blocking an away allocation for our game at The Piggery, I really do hope that Rangers use this as a test case and take it to the League for judgement.

Hopefully the League would back Them in breaking their own rules and so the precedent would be set that would allow us to keep Them out of Ibrox for League games permenantly.

And yes I know this is a selfish attitude from someone who only manages a very few games a season now, and although the reasons for keeping Them out have  been debated long and weary, they remain valid IMHO.

They are moaning like fuck about this :lol:

Are they expecting allocations at all the away fans they also didn’t let into parkhead earlier this season ?

12 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Let’s see the usual suspects in the media try and defend this .They have been pretty vocal about the reduced allocations in the last few years .

Oh it’s not the same without away fans  blah blah .

There was a government reason why there were none of them at Ibrox in the first game ,Fuck all to do with the club or the league .

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Let’s see the usual suspects in the media try and defend this .They have been pretty vocal about the reduced allocations in the last few years .

Oh it’s not the same without away fans  blah blah .

There was a government reason why there were none of them at Ibrox in the first game ,Fuck all to do with the club or the league .

Thought we wouldn't give them tickets as they refused to guarantee the same in the return fixture?

Me personally would not get involved in a tit for tat with the manky bastards,and after the last outburst would just tell them we cannot guarantee they will ever be allowed back into Ibrox unless it's a percentage of tickets each.
That would allow us more away tickets than them which puts the onus back on them.

5 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

It just isn't worth the hassle of appealing to the SFA or is it the SPFL for a few hundred tickets at the crumbledome. They have previous for ignoring their own rules anyway.

I'm with those who just want them kept away from Ibrox.

Ignoring their own rules - such as their Child Protection policies

21 hours ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Make no shadow of a doubt, they'll have her wearing a celtic scarf or hat by the time she leaves Glasgow. That photo-op is too good to turn down for them. 

Well if a celtic strip is good enough for Jimmy Savile or Fred West why not.