them

MisterC

7 hours ago, Kaydubya11 said:

I'd rather it went back to how it was I hate modern football enough without this . I love the hatred at these games. U need that hatred that bile that menace that hostility..

This. Don’t get the “would never allow another one of them in our stadium ever again” crowd. It’s the hatred which makes it such a buzz when you’re there. Genuinely missed having even just a wee po ket of them after the last match just to see their faces when the goal went in and at full-time when I’m Feeling It came on. 

As greeting greta said "you can stick the fenian matches up yer arse"
Unless we get to cherry pick how many,when and where they can go take a fuck.
Me personally dismissed them to just another match,in line with hearts,hibs or c****c.
Since 2012 they played no cunt for years and made money doing it.

56 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Just do not understand why anyone would want to give them a full stand.

Its one thing being stuck in the corner, it’s an entirely different thing having a full side of the ground behind the goal

That was nuts giving them the whole stand, but happy for them to be in the corner like any other away support.

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

Just do not understand why anyone would want to give them a full stand.

Its one thing being stuck in the corner, it’s an entirely different thing having a full side of the ground behind the goal

Presumably because they like the unique OF atmosphere.

23 minutes ago, Unionblue said:

what atmosphere?  what part of it do you miss?  can't get my head round this shite

I mean, did you never go to an OF game back then? Whether or not you prefer it now, it was undeniably far more distinctive back then. That appeals to a lot of people. 

20 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I mean, did you never go to an OF game back then? Whether or not you prefer it now, it was undeniably far more distinctive back then. That appeals to a lot of people. 

not sure what an OF game is?  I don't want to  be anywhere near the cunts in name or presence.

6 hours ago, Inigo said:

When we start belting out Fathers Advice just after they’ve sung the first verse of Fields of Athenry the whole stadium is like a sonic boom. 

8 hours ago, Inigo said:

It most certainly will appeal to a lot but some will prefer the reduced numbers.

The way the tarriers behaved at Ibrox sickened most and many won’t forgive .

Maybe just now isn’t the time to make a decision to change things back to the way they were .The game in August was very early in the period fans were getting back in the stadium at all and maybe that helped contribute to the new atmosphere .

A year down the line maybe more will feel they would prefer more of an away presence.

There’s season ticket holders in they seats now so it’s never going back to the tarriers having a full stand thankfully, not a chance season ticket holders should be moved to accommodate they bead rattling wean raping vermin bastards