them

MisterC

Why don’t we give them 2,500 tickets? That’s what Brondby got and it was safe enough, barriers were up etc and there was at least 10 seats between the fans. 

Cba starting a tickets debate just curious why it’s either 900 or 8,000 when it’s clear we can accommodate for something in between in Europe with Brondby and Vienna off the top of my head

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Why don’t we give them 2,500 tickets? That’s what Brondby got and it was safe enough, barriers were up etc and there was at least 10 seats between the fans. 

Cba starting a tickets debate just curious why it’s either 900 or 8,000 when it’s clear we can accommodate for something in between in Europe with Brondby and Vienna off the top of my head

Give them fuck all 

13 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

That’s 2500 tickets that bears could have mate. Give them fuck all. 

23 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Pretty comical that last season when we went unbeaten he hardly posted all season in match threads, actually posted more in here.

This season hes constantly posting calling our players cunts etc and is wax lyrical over them..

Ye jealous?

22 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Young boys had top tier aswell so it’s easy done, can see both arguments to be honest, don’t think it’ll change though any time soon.

Just now, GaryMc said:

Not going to suck up their arse like a lot of people do but I do wish we had their pace up top and pressing just now.

They are playing bums. 

Our pace up top has just dramatically Increased with Kent back. 

The pace and press did fuck all against Livi

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

They are playing bums. 

Couldn't have gotten worse tbh, we've had no pace whatsoever since he got injured :lol:

People get slated on here for calling it as it is. They're a much better team than they were last year, granted it's no difficult, but we need to work for it this year. 

Worryingly, they will strengthen in January whilst we won't. It's all about us but and what we do which so far this season hasn't been much. 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

They are playing bums. 

Brondby were shite as well and we barely laid a glove on them tonight.