them

MisterC

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Whats this actually based on?

The fact they are averaging the same points per game as last season despite having the worst opening 5 games in like 40 years or some shit.

They will get more points than last season.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Mate you're fucking up your own point here. If it's daft to compare them based on stats fom last year then how can you say they're a much better team?

🤣🤣 Eh? Basing them on how they look this season and no on numbers 🤣

9 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Overall they're a better team I reckon.

Perhaps they are behind their points total at the same point last season but they will finish far ahead of their points total come May.

Your statistics are skewed by the fact they started well last season. 

It's still the start of the season so that's a ridiculous argument.

I've no idea what to make of them to be honest. They do look good at times when I've seen them, mainly down to Kyogo. They are still shite at the back but haven't been tested that much in the league of late. 

I think their team is so reliant on that Jota and Kyogo though, feels like all their creativity and goals come from those two and if one drops out they struggle. 

I also think the lack of squad depth combined with running about like headless chickens will catch up to them after Christmas. 

They aren't as bad as I originally thought and they aren't as good as they think they are. 

It's going to be interesting up until the next Old Firm. 

Also, Hartson shouldn't be allowed to talk about football. 

5 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

🤣🤣 Eh? Basing them on how they look this season and no on numbers 🤣

Mate it's about winning games and at the end of the day numbers. Not going to look for a meme here but there's a quote from the movie White Men Can't Jump where Woody Harrelson says "you'd rather look good and lose, than look bad and win". It fits right here.The league is literally won on numbers mate 🤣

26 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Wit? 😅

FWIW Lennons side had scored 6 more league goals after 12 league games last season..

Oh and the scum has scored 1 more league goal than us this season, Lennons team had 4 more than us last season at the same stage.

Something to be worried about though..

Am no really basing me thinking they look better on results against different teams at a different stage from last season. Im looking at them the now and there are improvements in a lot of places. Players wanting to play for them, strikers looking dangerous, wingers coming inside and scoring and less leaky possibly at the back.

I think we had to capitalise on them finding they're feet this season and whilst we have it should have been much better. I'm not saying their 70's Brazil but they look more dangerous to me. We are lacking confidence and giving them a lot and confidence goes a long way. I do think they will put a much better fight up for the league this season but still think it's about what we do and how we get our shit together.

6 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Mate it's about winning games and at the end of the day numbers. Not going to look for a meme here but there's a quote from the movie White Men Can't Jump where Woody Harrelson says "you'd rather look good and lose, than look bad and win". It fits right here.The league is literally won on numbers mate 🤣

Fuck sake haha.

Of course it's won on points, but no points from last season. How hard is this? I'm saying they look like a better team than last year. They will be harder to beat. That's all.

Just now, psb07158 said:

They are so completely reliant on Kyogo it's unreal.

I have never seen a team become so reliant on one recent signing to bail them out (United on CR7?). 

Their squad is wank. There's a reason they're continuing to be linked with about a million players in January. They know they need to add depth to their squad but they are being linked with loads of Japanese players / Japan-based players. They will have played a full season basically so there's next to no chance they'll be at the races in the 2nd half of the season in Scotland. 

Kyogo himself is struggling with small injuries and fatigue, hence the reason why their manager "rested" him against Livingston when we were only in October. 

That said, their manager lets them play freely and knows that they will still continue to beat most teams in the league playing that way, irrespective of their shite squad. They will consistently drop points against the better teams (and Livingston).

Spot on about their squad. One or two injuries away from playing the women the now and they do rely on that wee lesbian up top heavily.

6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

They are so completely reliant on Kyogo it's unreal.

I have never seen a team become so reliant on one recent signing to bail them out (United on CR7?). 

Their squad is wank. There's a reason they're continuing to be linked with about a million players in January. They know they need to add depth to their squad but they are being linked with loads of Japanese players / Japan-based players. They will have played a full season basically so there's next to no chance they'll be at the races in the 2nd half of the season in Scotland. 

Kyogo himself is struggling with small injuries and fatigue, hence the reason why their manager "rested" him against Livingston when we were only in October. 

That said, their manager lets them play freely and knows that they will still continue to beat most teams in the league playing that way, irrespective of their shite squad. They will consistently drop points against the better teams (and Livingston).

Also it's not like every player coming from Japan is going to be a success either.

Just now, J-Maestro said:

Also it's not like every player coming from Japan is going to be a success either.

...and without being racist here, Japanese players are known for their technical ability, not their durability. Typically slight in stature, good movement etc which is all well and good but when you're getting booted by Declan Gallagher or Ryan Porteous you need a bit about you to get up and go again

21 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Am no really basing me thinking they look better on results against different teams at a different stage from last season. Im looking at them the now and there are improvements in a lot of places. Players wanting to play for them, strikers looking dangerous, wingers coming inside and scoring and less leaky possibly at the back.

I think we had to capitalise on them finding they're feet this season and whilst we have it should have been much better. I'm not saying their 70's Brazil but they look more dangerous to me. We are lacking confidence and giving them a lot and confidence goes a long way. I do think they will put a much better fight up for the league this season but still think it's about what we do and how we get our shit together.

Mate we look shite and we’re top of the league, they may look good to you but they’re 4 points behind us. You don’t like looking at the numbers but they’re all that really matter 

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

Mate we look shite and we’re top of the league, they may look good to you but they’re 4 points behind us. You don’t like looking at the numbers but they’re all that really matter 

Nah I get that and that's why I said it's about what we do. If we can get some form and put a good run together I've no doubt but I've no seen much change. The flip side of that is they will more likely strengthen. We've still to go to Easter road and Pittodrie but and on our form those are tough fixtures.

9 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Nah I get that and that's why I said it's about what we do. If we can get some form and put a good run together I've no doubt but I've no seen much change. The flip side of that is they will more likely strengthen. We've still to go to Easter road and Pittodrie but and on our form those are tough fixtures.

Haven't we been much better away than at home though?

1 hour ago, kaiser1041 said:

these cunts have ralston bitton turnbull Welsh all starting games regularly all players that wouldn’t touch our bench 

No offence but that is the kind of thing the filth were saying about our players last year. All that matters is a players form, and from what I have seen of them they have improved. We should be concerned. If we aren’t then we become like the filth of last season.

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

The form thing is starting to get me, I wonder if maybe we’ve been hitting the best form, we showed what we can do against M’Well but it was M’’Well. We need to be playing that way every week and not struggling to score home and away.