them

MisterC

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I've never known a hamstring injury to be short-term and if you don't deal with them properly, they are reoccurring. I know, I had my fair share when I was playing.

Likewise, I had several when I played.  Granted obviously I didn't have top level physios to treat me and get advice from.  Best thing for us would be for them to rush him back and he breaks down again. 

2 hours ago, doc holliday said:

A linesman with an aghenda.....as blatant an offside as you could get.fair play to Boydie for calling it out.Berra trying to get himself another shift on the telly,...coward

Even agenda is to soft the linesman is a cheat mate simple. Looking right at it the official has zero excuse 

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Still raging at madden stopping for a hamstring as hearts break into a brilliant position 

Tight offside calls happen, it shouldn't have there but still. However that was unbelievable refereeing, the celtic narrative has got to him. He went against the rules and common sense to help them. To rub it in in inexplicably gave celtic free possession after it, with which they almost scored.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

This is exactly why we can’t allow them to continually control narratives in Scottish football. 

Barbour on Wednesday instantly started with “right decision for the penalty” which was clear as day. 

Shut down Boyd instantly when he questioned the offside last night 

Their own chairman has already commented on refs this year, in their next game Jota was 3 yards offside as Forest scored the winner in a cup semifinal. A week later theyve been handed 3 points with another offside goal. We can’t even go in for 50/50s without giving away fouls. 

The biggest narrative of the week is how could you possibly give Rangers a stonewall penalty though. 

Tbh their last 2 home games has shown they’ll run out of steam shortly. If we get through Tynecastle with 3 points we have 3 home games whilst they’re away. I think that’s where the gap will open up and stay there as the fixtures reverse from after the winter break onwards. 

Stinking cheating bastards 

No sure why they replaced Hayley McQueen with that St Johnstone boot.  It may have been  Hayley's choice granted. 

Expected Hearts to get humped last night. You had Madden and his soap dodgers linesman allowing a blatant offside goal and giving them a drop ball when Hearts had the ball when one of the tims has a hamstring injury and play was stopped. The diving rat bastard is at again and fuck all is done once more.

Then just to top it off missiles are thrown from the animals and actually hit an ex player of ours , and the media of the land throw a fit because we have a nailed on penalty awarded to us.

We dont stand a chance of winning at their dump in a few weeks and it has nothing to do with how we play.........