them

MisterC

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

This is a load of shite, think someone says it every time we play them there 

Are you watching how the season is going ? Some of the stuff thats allowed by corrupt officials is up there with the worst its ever been. That diving bastard is a certainty to be behind one of our players getting sent off.

Come back to me with that pish after the game....

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Are you watching how the season is going ? Some of the stuff thats allowed by corrupt officials is up there with the worst its ever been. That diving bastard is a certainty to be behind one of our players getting sent off.

Come back to me with that pish after the game....

Aye ok 😂 same is said literally every time we play them

25 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Expected Hearts to get humped last night. You had Madden and his soap dodgers linesman allowing a blatant offside goal and giving them a drop ball when Hearts had the ball when one of the tims has a hamstring injury and play was stopped. The diving rat bastard is at again and fuck all is done once more.

Then just to top it off missiles are thrown from the animals and actually hit an ex player of ours , and the media of the land throw a fit because we have a nailed on penalty awarded to us.

We dont stand a chance of winning at their dump in a few weeks and it has nothing to do with how we play.........

We had Clancy and the most biased refereeing performance I’ve ever seen and we still beat them 

46 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Barry McKay hit by a bottle.

Nonsense, the friendly Goon Brigade member was only offering McKay a refreshment in the spirit of fair play and sportsmanship that characterises everything about THEM. Let us not forget all of the other charitable donations that were directed towards McKay last night as well.

When you also consider the bravery of Furuhashi insisting on playing on despite being the victim of vicious racist assaults that leave him flattened on the ground in every game then I think it is time that Scottish Football recognize THEM with some sort of award.

I see they're using the offside goal at Tynecastle as some sort of way to make last nights decision okay.

Nice of them to finally acknowledge that decisions come and go and that it's not a mason conspiracy. Well it's that or they're just hypocritical cunts who seem to forget the bad decisions that go for them:hmmm:

“It's certainly not a new one for defenders to give someone a sly little dig when the referee isn't looking, though it's not clear what Souttar actually did - if anything.

The incident clearly wasn't seen by the officials so it's hard to criticise them too much for this one, especially when what actually happened is so unclear.

It's another one which VAR may well have been able to clear up but as it stands there's just too little to go on to really know whether it was a dive or a bit of the dark arts.”

The daily record ladies and gentlemen. 
Have the fucking balls to come out and call it what it is. Blatant cheating. 

8 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

“It's certainly not a new one for defenders to give someone a sly little dig when the referee isn't looking, though it's not clear what Souttar actually did - if anything.

The incident clearly wasn't seen by the officials so it's hard to criticise them too much for this one, especially when what actually happened is so unclear.

It's another one which VAR may well have been able to clear up but as it stands there's just too little to go on to really know whether it was a dive or a bit of the dark arts.

The daily record ladies and gentlemen. 
Have the fucking balls to come out and call it what it is. Blatant cheating. 

Dark arts, fuck me :lol:

Imagine the shitstorm in smsm if wee Alfredo commited even just one of those outrageous dives/play acting/cheating, call it what you will.

He is one of the most blatantly obvious cheating cunts ever to play in our league and we're still waiting on our media/pundits calling him out for it.