them

MisterC

10 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Apparently this photoshop has them frothing at the mouth in both the east end and leith. 
507B0F2E-B14F-4F85-B90C-649D74D86BE5.thumb.jpeg.49d5ceff19a92eb4a562f9747759894e.jpeg

That McGinn cunt should have walked for his impression of the incredible Hulk when the ref pointed to the spot.

7 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Expected Hearts to get humped last night. You had Madden and his soap dodgers linesman allowing a blatant offside goal and giving them a drop ball when Hearts had the ball when one of the tims has a hamstring injury and play was stopped. The diving rat bastard is at again and fuck all is done once more.

Then just to top it off missiles are thrown from the animals and actually hit an ex player of ours , and the media of the land throw a fit because we have a nailed on penalty awarded to us.

We dont stand a chance of winning at their dump in a few weeks and it has nothing to do with how we play.........

You sound like a tarrier

24 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

That McGinn cunt should have walked for his impression of the incredible Hulk when the ref pointed to the spot.

You are spot on the saliva was firing out his mouth with viciousness, virtually spitting at the ref.

1 minute ago, MVRanger said:

Can we please have a list of acceptable terms for sellick's diving Oriental forward? I cannae spell his second name, Kyogo is a bit too friendly  and we can't use the truncated form of Japanese...:lol:

Wee sleekit would fit the bill imo

14 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

Beat me to it bud. I think diving cunt is the perfect description. His play acting is so bad it's utterly embarrassing. Complete silence from smsm/pundits though.

SSB brought up antics tonight but they did try and gloss over it by saying there was an imagine showing him with a red mark on his stomach .