them

MisterC

1 minute ago, Dickie said:

Knows fuck all about covid or football so better to send him onto kerrydale as he is up to date with with the gritw.

I was pretty doom and gloom after Wednesday and certainly didn't expect us to turn over Hearts like we did. Claiming their fans are better is a fucking new one for me.

Motherwell are a decent side at grinding out results without anyone realising they're in 4th. They'll get a couple more doings of us and them before the end of the season and still finish high in the league, don't even see what the big deal is.

18 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Its been a long time since I heard a noise from Ibrox like the noise I heard on Wednesday night from their fans.

I dont think it can be denied that our fans are loyal for buying tickets and going to the games, but to be honest, I dont think our fans are as good at rallying the team on the park

Listen I dont have a season ticket, so might be completely wide of the mark, but from what I heard on Wednesday night, and what it did to our players, I cant remember anything we that would have matched that in a very long time.

How the fuck this clown has got away with shite like this on here for years baffles me. Every now and again his mask slips and then he back tracks. Called him out a few times over the years.

Never a Gers fan and shameful hes still allowed to post on here........

9 hours ago, Inigo said:

I think this is the kind of wishful thinking we'd have learned to avoid by now.

People don't stop putting 'next 6 games' threads up that fucking jinx us every time,so this is minor. 

Celtic are hot just now, heard that cunt Ange saying they will not stop, no matter if the league is done, they can rest at the end of the season. Arrogant fuck, hope he gets his cummupance and breaks his team.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

How the fuck this clown has got away with shite like this on here for years baffles me. Every now and again his mask slips and then he back tracks. Called him out a few times over the years.

Never a Gers fan and shameful hes still allowed to post on here........

Aye that's right mate. You have it sussed.

I've been on here for 11 years, and about another 5 years on another forum with the same username, pretending to be a rangers fan.

For fuck sake, I was pissed off after a shitey week, in which we had shat the bed in the last minute, they had got a last minute winner, and then our team literally shat themselves in front of our eyes.

Would you say it is unreasonable to say that the atmosphere at Ibrox is not as good as it used to be? IMO the UBs create most of it, with many of the other stands being pretty quiet for the most part. It's different in big euro games and old firms, but in other games you are as likely to hear "fuck sake Tav" as you are to hear any form of encouragement.

Can you honestly say that you don't think things get pretty flat at Ibrox nowadays?

I don't usually watch their games if I'm honest, but the noise on Wednesday did make our team collapse, and they seem to be picking up last minute winners when we are throwing away points in the dying seconds.

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

People don't stop putting 'next 6 games' threads up that fucking jinx us every time,so this is minor. 

Celtic are hot just now, heard that cunt Ange saying they will not stop, no matter if the league is done, they can rest at the end of the season. Arrogant fuck, hope he gets his cummupance and breaks his team.

Did a great job of bursting hamstrings that he had to shift the winter break already

51 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I've been on here for 11 years, and about another 5 years on another forum with the same username, pretending to be a Rangers fan.

For fuck sake, I was pissed off after a shitey week, in which we had shat the bed in the last minute, they had got a last minute winner, and then our team literally shat themselves in front of our eyes.

Would you say it is unreasonable to say that the atmosphere at Ibrox is not as good as it used to be? IMO the UBs create most of it, with many of the other stands being pretty quiet for the most part. It's different in big euro games and old firms, but in other games you are as likely to hear "fuck sake Tav" as you are to hear any form of encouragement.

Can you honestly say that you don't think things get pretty flat at Ibrox nowadays?

I don't usually watch their games if I'm honest, but the noise on Wednesday did make our team collapse, and they seem to be picking up last minute winners when we are throwing away points in the dying seconds.

Being on one of our forums for years means fuck all , theres a few taigs that post regularly on here and the mods let it happen.

Whether I agree about it being flat at times at Ibrox is irrelevant , I and any other Gers fans I know would never come on any of our forums and rave about their support. Its not the first time you have posted shite like this either.

You havent fooled me for years on here , like I said your mask slips every now and again then its into full damage control.

Hopefully somebody on here clicks one day and boots you the fuck off here......

53 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I've been on here for 11 years, and about another 5 years on another forum with the same username, pretending to be a rangers fan.

I was pissed off and near giving up the league. Still wasn't putting their shite fans who wouldn't have followed to the third division on a pedestal. Utterly mental comments.

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Being on one of our forums for years means fuck all , theres a few taigs that post regularly on here and the mods let it happen.

Whether I agree about it being flat at times at Ibrox is irrelevant , I and any other Gers fans I know would never come on any of our forums and rave about their support. Its not the first time you have posted shite like this either.

You havent fooled me for years on here , like I said your mask slips every now and again then its into full damage control.

Oh fuck off you absolute screwball.

You don't like me and never have which is fine, cause I think you are a pathetic cunt too.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Oh fuck off you absolute screwball.

You don't like me and never have which is fine, cause I think you are a pathetic cunt too.

I dont like you because you are a taig bastard and I sussed you a long long time ago.

2 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

I was pissed off and near giving up the league. Still wasn't putting their shite fans who wouldn't have followed to the third division on a pedestal. Utterly mental comments.

It wasnt about supporting the club through buying tickets.

No way would their fans have did what ours did.

I do think genuinely think though that our fans can be bad for getting on the team's back though at times.

We are notoriously bad at giving youngsters a chance, we do tend to get a bit vocal at complaining about some of our own.

To be honest, I know nothing about their support, my comment was just one out of frustration as I say for them getting last minute winners and us throwing away points in the dying seconds.

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

I dont like you because you are a taig bastard and I sussed you a long long time ago.

Good to know that you only mistakenly don't like me, as my personality is fantastic.

To be clear, I think you are a cunt regardless of who you support.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Good to know that you only mistakenly don't like me, as my personality is fantastic.

To be clear, I think you are a cunt regardless of who you support.

I couldnt give two fucks what any taig bastard thinks of me.

Now do one taig , hopefully one of the mods finally deals with you.........

18 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

tom-hanks-forest-gump.gif.d02358af27b0228dd61a26b548d2634b.gif

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

You are having a bit of a shocker here @mitre_mouldmaster tbf.

Maybe so, but come on tae fuck.

I was venting after a shite week, said a daft comment and a pile of cunts jump on for various reasons that I have noised them up over the years.

Bunch of little shitebags have been screaming at the mods to ban me for various reasons for the last few weeks.

36 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I was venting after a shite week, said a daft comment and a pile of cunts jump on for various reasons that I have noised them up over the years.

Bunch of little shitebags have been screaming at the mods to ban me for various reasons for the last few weeks.

Some amount of shamedumping going on here. Blaming everyone else for ones own failings.

Boo hoo hoo

48 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

image.png.c1821b42b59c512db4e2656380a52522.png