them

MisterC

6 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Few months ago iirc. A year. Whatever.

Now is always the best time to see your mistakes and move on. Sounds self righteous, but it's not. It's true.

I mean that genuinely btw. Probably said some things I shouldn't have at points in the past, realised it's wrong, stopped.

utter bullshit you are a kunt who cant even apologise when called out

1 minute ago, Rowley Birkin said:

you called me a racist without foundation but said you had proof and you still cant show me so stop being a sly fucking woman and apologise you utter vermin

On 26/08/2021 at 20:43, Rowley Birkin said:

wheres the free flowing brazilanesque football ive been hearing about the wee jap is a diving bastard joe hart isnt half the keeper they think he is and montgomery is a red card waiting to happen fuck they still think rogic is a player ffs

im feeling a bit more better for sunday now :dance:

On 20/12/2021 at 19:26, Rowley Birkin said:

to be fair mate you could have missed it as thats all they said then they moved on

oh the wee jap is now the new jarjar and shug now calls him by his full name :sarcasm:

On 27/12/2021 at 00:43, Rowley Birkin said:

our poor start had a bit to do with it but i think its more to do with the hype around 'angeball' and the jap and being more interested in whos in the boardroom thats distracted most of them 

On 05/01/2022 at 15:14, Rowley Birkin said:

are you saying the jap guy is better than aribo???

2 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

you called me a racist without foundation but said you had proof and you still cant show me so stop being a sly fucking woman and apologise you utter vermin

Screenshot_2022-08-16-01-27-43-964_com_miui.gallery.thumb.jpg.3dd45f35929ac38bb47c49e97426f4b6.jpg

1 minute ago, Rowley Birkin said:

thanks brozy but i dont think that makes me a racist one quick post talking about a an actual japanese guy in response to someone doesnt make me a racist especially since it was quip

Noone said you were racist. You were accused of using racial slurs, which you clearly did.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Screenshot_2022-08-16-01-27-43-964_com_miui.gallery.thumb.jpg.3dd45f35929ac38bb47c49e97426f4b6.jpg

fair doos you manage to get a post but you kneejerk and called me one hoping i was one i certainly dont think myself as one nor does anyone else i know

but sure a couple of quick posts on a football posts and your quick to label me as one forever again says more about you

1 hour ago, Red White n Blue said:

Genuine question from an Englishman with a Scottish side in the family - and correct me if I'm wrong, but do many clubs in Britain actually like "them"?

Down south, they might have a bit of a connection with one or two clubs like Liverpool (we don't consider them English anyway) but that's about it compared to Rangers who have proper loyal followers from all over the place. I know fans of Arsenal, Chelsea, West Ham, Millwall and so on who cannot stand them green lot for many reasons. Sunderland even showed that a few years back when they came over and tried to cause trouble but got dealt with, still love the sight when one of their fans was laid out on a Union Jack pillow!

Don't get me started on flags either because that's another confusing and backwards view they seem to have with their "anti" stance on everything. I don't know how much I'm allowed to say though. 

Sorry, a bit of late rant but I can't sleep with this humid weather bollocks anyway. 

Arsenal/Rangers supporter.

There will be plenty from a lot of English clubs that like them, both Scousers, Arsenal, Man United in particular.

Just now, Rowley Birkin said:

fair doos you manage to get a post but you kneejerk and called me one hoping i was one i certainly dont think myself as one nor does anyone else i know

but sure a couple of quick posts on a football posts and your quick to label me as one forever again says more about you

:lol: Mate, there's three or four posters I happen to remember used the term. You're one.

Nothing says anything about anyone by your use of the term but you.

25 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

David Duke says this also, why not just do better. All he said was you used a racial slur, which over a period of 6 months you did.

6 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

David Duke says this also, why not just do better. All he said was you used a racial slur, which over a period of 6 months you did.

I think it’s pretty obvious that he (Rowley) was not using the word as an intentional slur but to identify a specific player as opposed to their other forwards from Greece, Portugal, Scotland, whatever.

There is a huge difference between deliberately seeking to offend on one hand and using a contraction of a player’s nationality to identify him on the other.

This place is getting just too fucking precious with people actively looking to be offended.

21 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

This place is getting just too fucking precious with people actively looking to be offended.

The world in general is getting too precious with offence taken around every corner, not just this board and the last thing we need is a reputation for racism, intended or otherwise.

38 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I think it’s pretty obvious that he (Rowley) was not using the word as an intentional slur but to identify a specific player as opposed to their other forwards from Greece, Portugal, Scotland, whatever.

There is a huge difference between deliberately seeking to offend on one hand and using a contraction of a player’s nationality to identify him on the other.

Some words are no longer acceptable contractions for valid reasons, nothing to do with actively looking to be offended. Words become unacceptable for various cultural reasons and just because you're not familiar with the basis of those reasons, doesn't make it some modern offendedness fad.

You wouldn't use the contraction of Pakistani, would you? Is that because people actively looking to be offended or is there a cultural basis to it? Everyone's now been made aware that the Japanese contraction holds similar meaning to some Japanese people to that of the Pakistani one to Pakistani people. If it's been ignorance on anyone's part re the Japanese players, they don't have that excuse any more.

7 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I saw Abdul outside Ibrox last week before Union. He walked past, singing "I'd rather be a paki than a tim" to a group of white guys, 1 of whom joined in. 

I lost my head completely, if I didn't have my son with me I'd have leathered him + that other guy. I started shouting at him in the middle of Edmiston Drive. Self-loathing idiot. Some of my mates from the community will use it amongst themselves, but *never* to/in front of people who aren't from that background. I hate that, but accept the logic that we're taking the word and spinning its context, the same way that Black people will use the n-word. 

The exact same (dumb) logic gets trotted out, "it's short for Pakistani!", "we didn't *say* it in an offensive way", "we're not racist at all how dare you call us racist" etc etc etc.

Unless you've lived through it, been racially abused because of your skin colour, been called that word even though you could be Indian, Bangladeshi or Afghan, you don't get to decide what we find offensive or not. You need to just fucking accept it, or keep using the word in the knowledge that one day you'll say it in front of the wrong guy and you'll get a doing for it. 

He was outside the bookies next to the Loudon on Saturday too. People going up and getting pictures with him. Does my head in - he just needs to be ignored. I know he's not all there but he's a pest.

Pretty sure he's not taken the third kit off since he's bought it either. 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He was outside the bookies next to the Loudon on Saturday too. People going up and getting pictures with him. Does my head in - he just needs to be ignored. I know he's not all there but he's a pest.

The guy needs sectioned. 

23 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I saw Abdul outside Ibrox last week before Union. He walked past, singing "I'd rather be a paki than a tim" to a group of white guys, 1 of whom joined in. 

I lost my head completely, if I didn't have my son with me I'd have leathered him + that other guy. I started shouting at him in the middle of Edmiston Drive. Self-loathing idiot. Some of my mates from the community will use it amongst themselves, but *never* to/in front of people who aren't from that background. I hate that, but accept the logic that we're taking the word and spinning its context, the same way that Black people will use the n-word. 

The exact same (dumb) logic gets trotted out, "it's short for Pakistani!", "we didn't *say* it in an offensive way", "we're not racist at all how dare you call us racist" etc etc etc.

Unless you've lived through it, been racially abused because of your skin colour, been called that word even though you could be Indian, Bangladeshi or Afghan, you don't get to decide what we find offensive or not. You need to just fucking accept it, or keep using the word in the knowledge that one day you'll say it in front of the wrong guy and you'll get a doing for it. 

He’s a fucking prick of a boy mate.

argued with him outside ibrox during one of the times the fenians fucked us. 

was over the flag he had stolen a few weeks before, as it got heated he then started to scream racist and the police came over, looked at me and said don’t waste your time with him and then basically marched him away.

he’s a Fanny and an absolute embarrassment of a hanger on for the club 

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

How dumb are you? That word hasn’t been acceptable as long as I can remember (30 years). Another auld cunt obsessed with everything “woke”. 

It’s not necessarily racist to say someone is black, but if you never use their name and refer to them only as “the black one” then that’s pretty racist. 

1 hour ago, OhW said:

How dumb are you? That word hasn’t been acceptable as long as I can remember (30 years). Another auld cunt obsessed with everything “woke”. 

It’s not necessarily racist to say someone is black, but if you never use their name and refer to them only as “the black one” then that’s pretty racist. 

Away to fuck with that millennial, faux-outrage, “I’m offended that I’m not offended” shite.

If I see a defender playing an opponent onside and, of the four defenders whose names I don’t know, he is the only black player, then saying “the black player played him on” is not racist. Never in a million fucking years.

Is “the tall guy” heightist?

Or “the bearded player” hirsutist?

:lol:

There is a huge difference between using race to identify one player from many (as with height, facial hair or any other distinguishing features) and using it to cause deliberate offence.

People trying to conflate the two are pretty warped imo.

15 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Away to fuck with that millennial, faux-outrage, “I’m offended that I’m not offended” shite.

If I see a defender playing an opponent onside and, of the four defenders whose names I don’t know, he is the only black player, then saying “the black player played him on” is not racist. Never in a million fucking years.

Is “the tall guy” heightist?

Or “the bearded player” hirsutist?

:lol:

There is a huge difference between using race to identify one player from many (as with height, facial hair or any other distinguishing features) and using it to cause deliberate offence.

People trying to conflate the two are pretty warped imo.

Very child-like argument. 

I said it’s not necessarily racist to call someone black, but if they’ve been playing in the league for a year and you know their name then, yeah, it’s pretty racist to keep referring to him as “the black one”.  

17 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Going to give some posters the benefit of the doubt as I've never read them post offensive stuff on here, it's maybe just not so well known in Scotland. 

It has been posted a few times over the past few weeks mate, in different parts of the board. Not naming the person who posted it most recently, but hopefully they see the message.

I reckon I've said it a few times, innocently of course. I'll endeavour to be better.

3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Yeah there was a ginger cunt getting a pic like he was some celebrity when I passed , hate the cunt and he needs chased