them

MisterC

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I was around the same time mate, guy is a sanctimonious prick who gives me the boak.

Absolute wanker mate, I think reading some of the posts from folk who have listened to it all it is probably just as well we stopped when we did.

I also think some of what he seems to have said is libellous, but that is nothing new where the tarriers are concerned.  

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Absolute wanker mate, I think reading some of the posts from folk who have listened to it all it is probably just as well we stopped when we did.

I also think some of what he seems to have said is libellous, but that is nothing new where the tarriers are concerned.  

They cunts have had a free pass for years to have a pop at us, that won't change anytime soon unfortunately

3 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

She’s a headcase . Wouldn’t expect any less from the lunatic 

Who even is she mate?

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Cheers bud, will watch that while i have a big after work jobby.

Just listen unfortunately but it’s the unedited version. It was a zoom call apparently between a few journalists. He was at the start thinking it was only one player about midway through he was told about the other one. 

20 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Hard drive check 

FB_IMG_1611074136183.jpg

God must really hate him.

”Right, make him bald”

”OK, God”

”Now make him a porker”

”Check. Poor guy”

”Aw fuck it, let’s make him a paedo too”

”Jeez, God, you’re in some mood”

”Ah know, ah know. Was right in the mood this morning but Mrs God has got the painters in”

”I hear you, man”

:pipe:

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

Just listen unfortunately but it’s the unedited version. It was a zoom call apparently between a few journalists. He was at the start thinking it was only one player about midway through he was told about the other one. 

Aye i have listened to that one mate, doesn't sound like he is finished at the end, there's maybe more out there.

Brown  put out by celtic PR hierarchy  with full media exposure sanctioned by club ..unlike the Lennon rant yesterday which they are trying to bury.He must be on a final warning ,maybe trying to get them to sack him which would give him a bigger pay off.

Sellick  clearly desperately trying to deflect attention and headlines away from yesterday' s debacle.