them

MisterC

If the shambles that runs this republican cesspit shown some balls,the whole 60 Dubai henparty would have been isolating for 10 days.
She only needed to change the re-entry from Dubai by 48 hours,instead of letting them saunter back in the country riddled with covid,and carrying it into the country.
Hope she is kicking herself now in hindsight,after tlb accused her of political shenanigans.

3 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Think Findlay has been about for years with her gigantic chip on her shoulder and blaming every misfortune in life on some mythical anti Irish and anti catholic agenda . She’s everything haggerty aspires to be 

The biggest problem we have is our own pandering to these cunts instead of having the balls to call them out.

1 minute ago, Land Rover said:

As has been said before - I've a million problems with Neil Lennon , but the fact he's and irish catholic isn't one of them . 

Really boils my piss when these sanctimonious arseholes start all this racist pish .

They are more bigoted than I could ever be .

They just can't see their own prejudice when they start that nonsense.

Lennon wasn’t aware until midway through this notorious press interview so it looks as if the covid player turned up for training as he too would of been unaware until the results of the latest test was known. 

Surely that’ll result in more players having to self-isolate.