them

MisterC

1 hour ago, Valance1690 said:

Fuck knows then :lol:

I thought Nitcham wasn't at training either day, suggesting he was the positive test and then Eduoard missing today. That would suggest needing to self isolate due to flat share. If that is the case is that not another balls up as this would increase the chances of others who trained with Eduoard needing to self isolate as well. 

5 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I thought Nitcham wasn't at training either day, suggesting he was the positive test and then Eduoard missing today. That would suggest needing to self isolate due to flat share. If that is the case is that not another balls up as this would increase the chances of others who trained with Eduoard needing to self isolate as well. 

Honestly I doubt they even know anymore, just 1 fuck up after another but if Edouard doesn't play tomorrow you'll hear them start moaning again :lol:

1 minute ago, Master_Betty said:

Just noticed these fuckers are playing both Wednesdays but not at the weekend? Do they not need to prioritise getting their 3 games played or have I missed something, which is entirely possible, but would still class them as fuckers regardless?

Its the league Cup semi this weekend and Aberdeen are playing v Motherwell in the league and St mirren are in one of the semis

No wonder the tarriers are bealing. Rodgers is proving at Leicester what a really good coach he is, they were very, very lucky to get him, he dragged them up, he left at the first decent job, ( I never thought arsenal were on the table) and they were left with Lennon.

back to delia level of professionalism.

Tbf to delia, chips and ketchup were banned from the menu ..

10 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Probably had Liewells blessing tbh .We are kidding ourselves on ,with thinking there is friction between them

You are probably right.  But, TLB publicly contradicting the Jap by saying they did nothing wrong when the Jap said they did get it wrong makes him look weak and actually undermines his authority in a very public way.  TLB may have just become a looser cannon than ever before.  They are a PR disaster at the moment so let’s hope it continues for a very long time.

As much as a dislike the creepy cunt it would just add to their meltdown if Leicester won the league this season with rodgers in charge while they don't win 10iar.

Mind how he was supposed to be there for that?:lol:

Knowing those cunts though they would try and claim it as some moral victory.

Sorry if this has already been raised, but Lennon says the Scottish "Government" gave them the go-ahead immediately prior to the trip. Kennedy said they possibly might have been given the o.k.in a kind of a way at some point maybe. Krankie denying all responsibility. How or when will we find out the truth?