them

MisterC

3 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

glorious 

Quoting myself here but hilarious him saying how focused they are on it, and that reflects on the club as a whole - fans included. So they can’t deny how hurt they are when golden child is stating how much it means 

5 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Speaking of useless fuckin clueless losers......where is Spiersy these days !! 

Sad that cunts like him are still breathing when there’s plenty on here that have lost honourable human beings in their lives, more fool the daily rags that give him a voice and the platform to spout his utter guff

No surrender folks 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

11 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

This Lennon/Griffiths 'fall out' rumour is gaining a bit of traction.

Can't see it being true, but it's indicative of the state of them now and the turn around that it's doing the rounds at all.

A few years ago it was us, any mad rumour you couldn't discount straight away because of the state we were in, who was in charge etc.

As said, can't see it being true, but funny all the same that some of them believe it, and shows the complete full circle!

Magic!

Lets be honest here and give the TLB some credit, he would mince that wee twat in a nano second, hard that wee cretin is not, my morning ablutions are tougher. It’s the only fight TLB will win this season, lets give him that , he wont go toe to toe with Mr Gerrard. I’m in a magnanimous mood.