them

MisterC

1 minute ago, andyhrfc said:

This lot have 6 points from 6 games on 2021.  In cricketing terms they need another 23 points from 14 games to make us bat again.  The way they are playing this is a big ask.

We may well have secured a title winning points total already. 

:britney:

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Would absolutely love them to finish 3rd, Not sure I’d want us to have to lose to the sheep on the last day like they did to us to ensure it though, As funny as it would be I just think Rangers should have more Class than that, Sure that would divide opinion though tbf if it came to it.

Hmmmm, let me think about that for a nanosecond...:lol:

2 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

The only bad thing about this season is that everybody is too focused on how shite the Tim’s are when we should be applauding a team that has only dropped 6 points and 7 goals in 26 matches.

That is outstanding form 

Absolutely, and a exceptional European performance record in the past two campaigns. Nobody wants to draw Rangers.

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Would absolutely love them to finish 3rd, Not sure I’d want us to have to lose to the sheep on the last day like they did to us to ensure it though, As funny as it would be I just think Rangers should have more Class than that, Sure that would divide opinion though tbf if it came to it.

I would pish myself if they finished 3rd or worse.

Under no circumstances however would I want Rangers to lose any game. Even if it fucked them.

23 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I have random outbursts of laughter when I remember that the whole point of them going to Dubai was for it to give them a platform to push on from in the second half of the season. :lol:

That went well...😂

2 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

I would pish myself if they finished 3rd or worse.

Under no circumstances however would I want Rangers to lose any game. Even if it fucked them.

That’s my position also mate, Could understand why it would divide opinion though as them missing out on CL cash could set them back considerably and seriously weaken them.

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I don’t know if it is possible (probably not) but if they keep losing and we keep winning imagine if we won the league on Feb 14th, that would be a bit mental.

3A284AA1-7272-4229-88B2-A2A9B1EE127A.jpeg

I think they’d have to lose all their matches. If that actually happened I think I’d have to concede I’m actually in a coma on a life support and just enjoy what time I have left. 😂

17 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

The only bad thing about this season is that everybody is too focused on how shite the Tim’s are when we should be applauding a team that has only dropped 6 points and 7 goals in 26 matches.

That is outstanding form 

Yes, good point.

I’ve learned to be a bit wary of laughs at their expense - hitherto, it’s never been too long before we’ve made an arse of it, so the laughs were short term.

Not this time - we’ve gone about our business with the minimum of fuss & alarms (apart from the odd moment...) and earned a very respectable record as a result.

23 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

This lot have 6 points from 6 games on 2021.  In cricketing terms they need another 23 points from 14 games to make us bat again.  The way they are playing this is a big ask.

We may well have secured a title winning points total already. 

Not into cricket to be honest mate (rounders for fannies we called it) so another way  to look at is they’re going to be needing snookers early March.

7 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I don’t know if it is possible (probably not) but if they keep losing and we keep winning imagine if we won the league on Feb 14th, that would be a bit mental.

3A284AA1-7272-4229-88B2-A2A9B1EE127A.jpeg

That would a wonderful piece of history closing in on itself. 

TLB obviously has plans to stay:

Neil Lennon on his Celtic summer rebuild plans as he lays blame for poor season partly at door of wantaway stars

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/sport/19051849.neil-lennon-celtic-summer-rebuild-plans-lays-blame-poor-season-partly-door-wantaway-stars/

🙂

😁😁

1 minute ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Watching the highlights, and St Mirren played them off the park at times - the goals were well worked team efforts and clinical finish.

Even you look at the majority of the taigs chances, is just hit and hopes from outside the box.