them

MisterC

1 hour ago, demise said:

Was thinking of the amount of rebuilding they need to do. Their best player this season is on loan and going back to Southampton, Laxalt is going back too, Ntcham, Eddie and Ajer are probably leaving, Duffy sadly leaving too, Lego muncher hopefully stays. But then they need to invest in at least 1 quality striker, a new goalkeeper, for sure 2 CBs, someone to replace Lego and then probably a winger to replace Elyonoussi. Seems like quite a lot of money. The only way they do this right is if they sell the players who have 12 months deals left and make sure that every new recruit is a bargain or free agent. I dont see it happening. 

It genuinely had me stumped trying to think who the best player was 😂

3 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Been hard to get some sleep and that was on top of some big stiff malts.
To My Story.

That prick welsh has just written a new book and called it trainsnotters and bogtrotters express.

at the start sleekit pete is standing in the central station as the fhat controller looking at his pocket watch,as this is the tour of japan coming up,and he wants to get it done pronto as he has had an offer of £23 million to be ceo at a club in china,and every cunt round about him bursts out laughing at him (you aint laughing now ya slanty eyed bastard)
Looks like the train isn't making it as every fenian H** on board has been machetted into small pieces and the seagulls and rats have devoured the remains of all except duffers,but even before this blood bath he was locked in the last carraige for his own good,as it turns out his brain is slower than his legs,and it could be they are entirely seperate entity's.
Meanwhile the Rangers fans are running trains called away day laughs,and we are all rubbernecking at this spectacle of seagulls and rats coming and going like they were going to landfill sites to get fed.
                                                            THE END

The latest batch of losers to be crying are having to do it on ssb,as they're not allowed in to the grounds we left them crying in all over the place not so long ago.
And a full out war has been taking place with some of TLB's ex team mates back stabbing him,and media pundits getting threats,and the latest piece of good news is the mutants have turned on each other in the dressing room,hope they were socially distancing.
If there ever was a dressing room you would wish bad luck on it would be one that contained the 3 stooges in larry,mo and curly (tlb,broon and the haunted looking thumb.)
3 cunts i cannot wait to see getting some real fuckin payback,and it looks like they are kickin fuckin lumps out of each other while the fan base who have had 29 fuckin trophies 1n 17 year and they aint fuckin happy????? ...in fact they cannot handle the truth,can you see us now ya mutant bastards,you aint laughing now.
Imagine being a Rangers fan sitting at home yesterday just chilling,and the news came through from saville way that they were getting humped and our goal difference went up+1 without kicking a ball.
All in all it was another great day to be a Rangers supporter and one more week towards 55.
Roll on Wednesday night,and maybe Tuesday when the gypsies,tramps and thieves visit Killie,and we have ssb to entertain us Monday,and can i please ask any excited Rangers fan not to phone in and leave the lines open to the mentally insane emotional wrecks. 

Ok peeps,got that out my system so away back to my scratcher.......laters 
:sadface::boydie2:

Any chance of a signed copy mate, Sounds like a bestseller 😂 What malt was you on out of interest, I was drinking Cardhu as well as a few bottles of Newcastle brown ale as I revelled in The Tarriers Misery 😂

8 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

They don't get throught the CL playoffs (no laughing now) they are fucked long term. 

A club build on survival with CL money that hasn't been in it for years,They will have to drastically downsize

But us on the other hand

I have every confidence in us getting into the CL

21 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

They don't get throught the CL playoffs (no laughing now) they are fucked long term. 

The problem they have is its the non champions route for them. So possibly a Leicester or man u, could even be juve from Italy, barca from.spain :lol:

24 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

As others have touched upon, Celtic have a bit of an issue. They need to substantially improve for next season if they are to establish themselves as the second best team in Scotland, and are going to lose a forward, leftback, and centre back all just through loan expiry.

Realistically they’ll need to buy 5 or 6 at an absolute minimum, and to do that they’ll need to sell a couple of their prized assets (meaning the actual number they need to bring is is probably something like 8-10) But a combination of contract situations, reputational damage of a horrendous season, and Covid fucking the market will mean they’ll get significantly less than they would have done last summer for the same players.

Then you need to factor in their need to replace the management team, and the fact they have a new head honcho overseeing anything. 

They’re in a bit of a pickle. Good thing they’ve not spent this season paying forty bags a week to Shane Duffy, elsewise that massive wage bill might mean they don’t have the resources to fund all of this...

With the guys who want out to compete in Europe and the league imo they'll need to be very good in the transfer market and with their previous who was even their last good signing?

Going to be the season after before they see a return even if they do well in the market and we all know their fans will have turned on them by then.