them

MisterC

23 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

The day they gave him the gig after that cup final was one of our best signings.  It was never going to be immediate but we were close a couple of years giving them a bit of a challenge.  He's now arrived exactly where a lot of us knew he would end up.

Fuck sake, there was a funny clip going around with Rangers fans celebrating when Jap Pete announced it.

Mental decision to give i to him, he's poison.

Saw that ,pretty sure it’s a clip of when Novo scored the penalty against Fiorentina added on the end .Well whatever the clip was the bears euphoric as fuck .

4 hours ago, Goianegra said:

What the fuck does Kyrgiakos and Clint Hill have to do with anything? :lol: Are they just trying to make themselves feel better because we had shite defenders once upon a time too? (I use the term "shite" loosely as they were like Maldini compared to Duffy).

Anton Rogan was Maldini compared to Duffy and we all remember how good Anton was :lol:

3 hours ago, rangersross said:

"The capture of Davies, 25, is expected to be completed following a medical and Liverpool are delighted to add him since celtic were convinced they had secured him on a pre-contract agreement." (BBC Sport) 

Honestly can't express how funny I find this. They finally identify - and nearly sign - a defender who's actually competent and Liverpool jump the queue at the very last minute. I can only imagine how often the words "Gerrard", "Liverpool", and "conspiracy" will be thought and spoken by that lot over the next week. 

Did Ben Mojo Davies pose in their green and grey first before running off 

I remember worrying back in October or November that if we went into January ahead of them their board would spend millions trying to catch-up. But here we are with the window about to close - our squad's got a little bit better, their squad has got a little bit worse.