them

MisterC

8 minutes ago, Assegai said:

The cheating part isn't that their players go out and play to break the rules - the cheating part is the broadcast media downplaying mistakes whilst having aneurysms about Rangers' transgressions, the print media shaming officials who give anything to Rangers whilst remaining silent when it goes the other way and the authorities applying the rules inconsistently to favour them.

I totally agree with this .It’s almost coordinated and synced now 

13 minutes ago, Assegai said:

The cheating part isn't that their players go out and play to break the rules - the cheating part is the broadcast media downplaying mistakes whilst having aneurysms about Rangers' transgressions, the print media shaming officials who give anything to Rangers whilst remaining silent when it goes the other way and the authorities applying the rules inconsistently to favour them.

I slightly disagree. I think the taig players go out to break the rules because they know they can apart from that I totally agree with the rest of your post.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Never seen Killie play so bad for years tbh .They are bad but they usually play much better on their pitch against both OF teams .I think this lot could easily go down 

Killie had 8 players out, never mentioned once in commentary😞

22 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I don’t think the referees are biased either way, they are just incompetent across the board. Every single club in Scotland has justified complaints and grips with them every season.

I agree with this excluding Kevin Clancy and his assistants, ever since the outrageous decisions when we played them at Parkhead, last season. I have already said that some of their decision making (in my mind) transcends sheer incompetence... 

29 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I don’t think the referees are biased either way, they are just incompetent across the board. Every single club in Scotland has justified complaints and grips with them every season.

IMO part of the problem is that bheast corruption is evident not just in the game but in the country as a whole, from dodgy land deals and bias media to disciplinary committees all skewed in favour of them. The result being that folk in our support are less likely to give refs the benefit of the doubt. Heck, at this point I could bite into a Killie pie and half expect to find a leprechaun hiding inside.

10 minutes ago, rossDas said:

IMO part of the problem is that bheast corruption is evident not just in the game but in the country as a whole, from dodgy land deals and bias media to disciplinary committees all skewed in favour of them. The result being that folk in our support are less likely to give refs the benefit of the doubt. Heck, at this point I could bite into a Killie pie and half expect to find a leprechaun hiding inside.

Most bears accept this ,yet you will still hear the louder minority being all apologetic over any suggestion 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

You would think that linesman , after keeping his flag down and help award the scum a non penalty , would have his name mentioned in todays papers or media :hmmm:

Of course he will end up getting more of their games along with Clancy 

Baldy cunt linesman is Graeme Leslie  , must have been  hand picked for the game.

I fully expect one moron on the phone in yapping on about how there's still a chance after that one win.

"If celtic win all their games until the end of the season, including the games in hand and beating Rangers twice. That takes it down to 11. Then win the first 10 games of next season, the Scottish Cup games as well as the tour in Japan there might just be a chance to win the league this season"

The officiating in their game last night was very suspect to say the least. Paranoid Protestants but...

Brown high elbow, dive for the penalty (as clear as they come), offside 3rd goal... a clear pattern.

Will any retrospective action be taken for the first 2 incidents listed above by the CO? (no laughing at the back now!)