them

MisterC

19 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

The officiating in their game last night was very suspect to say the least. Paranoid Protestants but...

Brown high elbow, dive for the penalty (as clear as they come), offside 3rd goal... a clear pattern.

Will any retrospective action be taken for the first 2 incidents listed above by the CO? (no laughing at the back now!)

You would think that prick would have learned about the elbow stuff after his recent red card .or maybe that’s him used up his allocation.

The elbow incident I don't think I'd one of the worst ones he has done and was more of a blocking off. He does it all the time and gets away with it. It's maybe a booking but I don't think serious enough to warrant a suspension this time. 

The offside is a clear and fairly obvious offside and the linesman has questions to answer there, as he does with the penalty. It's a dive and Ajeti should be sanctioned for it. It's a fairly obvious one again and the linesman should have been keeping his flag down. 

Keeper comes out but pulls back. I don't think it's a case of he has given the referee a decision to make, as there's no contact there at all. 

1 hour ago, Robmc1 said:

I agree with this excluding Kevin Clancy and his assistants, ever since the outrageous decisions when we played them at Parkhead, last season. I have already said that some of their decision making (in my mind) transcends sheer incompetence... 

incompetence exaggerated with fear .

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

You would think that prick would have learned about the elbow stuff after his recent red card .or maybe that’s him used up his allocation.

He gets away with them with impunity. The last one was atrocious. We are certainly retrospectively punished to a very different standard and the trial by media we endure is disgraceful. 

Then again, very little outcry when Brown does it, and if it is highlighted, usually glossed over.

100% if Morelos dives like Ajeti last night, it's all over the headlines and he's probably getting a ban.

3 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Was it no Clancy that said he knew what this season meant? :sherlock:

Also he should be under a magnifying glass for being the ref in two games back to back with extremely poor calls, missed red cards, dives and offside goals. 

Guy is almost trying to make a complete arse of the game despite "knowing the stakes" 

The guy is a bad referee,end of .Makes poor calls consistently and the higher profile the match the more poor calls he makes .He just doesn’t have the bottle to be a top red add in the fact he’s not very good he should stick to the day job .

He was getting fast tracked too ,makes you wonder what the powers that be saw in him 😉

10 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

He was “ fending him off “ while the Killie player bounced off his elbow 

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

I slightly disagree. I think the taig players go out to break the rules because they know they can apart from that I totally agree with the rest of your post.

Thank you. You're right, I agree that there are exceptions at individual player level.

2 hours ago, don logan said:

If Livingston can maintain their current form, there could be Champions League football at the Tony Macaroni next season..........................

I hope so, I have no interest in Livi but it would be hilarious if they got 2nd place over the rest of the scum. 

13 minutes ago, Jojo Shelvey said:

If they didn't look at it you would be saying it's a conspiracy, now they are looking at it it's an even bigger conspiracy.

What if it's found he has no case to answer, would that justify some peoples reservations?

https://streamja.com/zNLAL

Here's a link for anyone who hasn't seen the dive for the penalty yet. The keeper hasn't touched him at all. I'm sure Ajeti will be getting retrospectively punished for that any minute now. Any minute now... 

3 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

https://streamja.com/zNLAL

Here's a link for anyone who hasn't seen the dive for the penalty yet. The keeper hasn't touched him at all. I'm sure Ajeti will be getting retrospectively punished for that any minute now. Any minute now... 

More to answer for than Brown.