them

MisterC

57 minutes ago, RfcSevco said:

Genuinely thought the keeper fucked it and it was a pk for me 

Keeper looks like he had done well to pull back out of his fuck up but the mongo then puts his right hand down on the left heel of the tarrier , thread would be full of vids if it was a dive 

3 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Keeper looks like he had done well to pull back out of his fuck up but the mongo then puts his right hand down on the left heel of the tarrier , thread would be full of vids if it was a dive 

I've posted a link to a video above. Not convinced there is any contact. 

52 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Clear reaction to Gerrards statement. Brown cited for last nights elbow.

Nothing will happen to Brown but they will then claim 'look we are fair as fuck'.

The diver also needs cited for simulation but I won't hold my breath.

Extra two games for Alfredo just for shits and giggles.

”Setting bad example blah blah blah....”

36 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

https://streamja.com/zNLAL

Here's a link for anyone who hasn't seen the dive for the penalty yet. The keeper hasn't touched him at all. I'm sure Ajeti will be getting retrospectively punished for that any minute now. Any minute now... 

it was a soft one 🤣🤣🤣

41 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

https://streamja.com/zNLAL

Here's a link for anyone who hasn't seen the dive for the penalty yet. The keeper hasn't touched him at all. I'm sure Ajeti will be getting retrospectively punished for that any minute now. Any minute now... 

I don’t know what is more embarrassing l, the dive and flick of the legs to signal he has been fouled, or the commentator defending it

4 hours ago, rossDas said:

Second place is vital for them, not just for propaganda reasons but financially as well, and given their rotten form I doubt they're completely confident that it's guaranteed. Having said that, I wouldn't bet on Hibs or the mutton-benders pulling it off.

There's zero chance of sellic not getting second. Aberdeen and Hibs are even shiter than they are and Livi's bad start has fucked their chances.

4 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I don’t know what is more embarrassing l, the dive and flick of the legs to signal he has been fouled, or the commentator defending it

This “giving the referee a decision to make” shite just me shake my head and think back to a time when falling over was a sign of weakness, not a skill to be practiced.

2 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Can’t wait to see Brown getting served another suspension 

We will be waiting a while m8....I thought to myself that the tabloids would be all over the elbow incident (no sniggering up the back) and to my shock horror the sun match report fails to mention it....who would have believed it🤔

3 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

The penalty award makes the linesman’s offside decision look credible🙄...

3 hours ago, hawkeye said:

The dive for the penalty is even more outrageous than the offside.

As I said, not seen it yet.

I always think it's the player who should get the pelters if he dives to con the ref. They don't get a replay of the incident and some players are good at it.

That offside goal however, fuck me :lol:

48 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Can’t believe no one tries to leather Brown more. League filled with shitebags. 

He is a kid on hardman who has stole a living. Snidey elbows which get punishment 1 time in 8 incidents he has had a free pass to do this as he never gets sited. As for our league its full of tarriers who worship the cunt. Only people who have ever done anything against him have had Blue tops on Arfield, Morelos and Kent. 

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

It’s something he has got away with for years and gets lauded as king of the wind ups .He isn’t the only tarrier to have “immunity “from elbowing in recent history .

Going onto trial by media .This is the serious flaw in this current system .Take the tarriers out of the equation for a minute .How can a disciplinary system be fair to all clubs when you have an incident where Jock McTavish from Ross Co elbows a player from St Johnstone in a game that’s not on live TV ,Few folk see it ,especially today when there are no fans in grounds .Then you have last weeks game against Hibs ,2 similar incidents ,THE COMMENTARY calls for a retrospective red card and shows multiple replays on the incident and doesn’t show the same level of concern on the other .Basically you have Andy Walker deciding wether it should be punished .He’s an ex footballer with a big fenian gob ,he isn’t a qualified referee .

That is a superb post. Have never really judged our punishments against teams who are rarely on telly.