them

MisterC

1 minute ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

Did we secretly full body scan every play into 3D models; then hire Hollywood level (+) CGI graphic teams to create every game until the end of the season?

What about the Old Firm games? Were they faked too? Are celtic in on it!?!?!

:lol:

celtic's board have definetely been in on it.

Its what's holding ra sellik back from being a top European club, don't ya know?

I've seen a few things on Twitter from their forums and it's amazing their delusion is still so rife.

40 games in all competitions, 33 wins and only 1 loss. An unreal defence this season (apart from a couple of games in Europe) and they genuinely believe we are a shocking side. One of them saying we have had the most luck this season they've ever seen and that's the only reason we won last night :lol:

My favourite was a lad saying that he reckons we will crumble in the league and that they will absolutely annihilate us in the next game because our defence is a bomb-scare. 

Those comments used to wind me up because you feel like there's no way people actually believe that but now I find it hilarious. 

6 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

It's indicative of the hold they have had over Scottish football for the last decade. They know no different and know no irony. 

They were quite happy to accept the compliance officer(s) being former celtic season ticket holders, and leadership of the SPFL/ SFA so can't handle a whiff of the person not following them. 

I just hope that there is a more even handed approach now.

Fuck that...i want revenge on the mutants...and if they fart i want them summoned. :slapped:
Just DO THEM Andy :mutley: 

45 minutes ago, bluedart1952 said:

Just wait till they find out that during this conspiracy we have been allowed 50,000 fans in every home game with CGI graphics making it look like there is no one at the game.  Braindead fuckwits.:lol::lol:

And passed out a few brown envelopes to the opposing teams players including celtics so they wouldn’t say anything 😂

16 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Just seen this from Spotlight on Twitter.  BBC are bastards. 

For me . This is BBC Scotland doing a fact find for Bheast FC before any compo or trials may start 

These scumbags will have passed all the relevant information to that scandalous club

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I thought this was being filmed by the BBC but had no editorial control, but wondering if that is a different one.

I do not trust any Scottish media to do anything to challenge or show up the tarriers. 

Apparently mate , it's shear paranoia to suggest this . I think all media outlets in Scotland are fair and honest , in their coverage of Rangers fc .:hmmm: