them

MisterC

17 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

Is he though? 

Or is he just playing to their deranged hordes, always cheated, never defeated. Everyone's against them in the quest to stop the 10. Held to a different standard etc.

Always the victims.

You are probably right, the most victimised club in the world, and worst of all he knows he can say it and get away with it, which is the most annoying part for me.

Seeing him so annoyed is obviously very enjoyable. :boydie:

On 18/02/2021 at 16:23, They Gnu said:

ve always struggled with people who feign offence at the Billy Boys while using H£# and Orange Bastard regularly. It’s almost as if there’s a double standard at play.

Same cunts who say "sevco" whilst crying out that their filthy club shouldn't be held responsible for their past crimes against children.

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

NEIL LENNON says that the Scottish Government are hypocrites, as they have treated celtic differently to Rangers after players from both clubs were found to have breached Covid-19 regulations.

celtic had two games suspended when their player Boli Bolingoli took a trip to Spain without their knowledge last August, with the full-back subsequently sent out on loan to Turkish side İstanbul Başakşehir.

However, the Scottish Government did not intervene when Rangers players George Edmundson and Jordan Jones were found to have breached restrictions by attending a house party in November, a stance they have again adopted as five Rangers players were also found to have attended a house party last weekend.

Lennon was also unhappy about the treatment of celtic following their training trip to Dubai in January, and held an explosive press conference after being placed in isolation along with two other members of his coaching staff and 13 players upon his return to the country.

When asked if he felt the inconsistencies in the government’s approach to both clubs was odd, Lennon replied: “Odd? Hypocritical. I could use a lot of words. But I’m not going to because I don’t want the story to be about me.

“I have come out and called it as I saw it. And people have thrown all sorts back at me. But my conscience was clear at the time [of the post-Dubai press conference] and still is.

“And I don’t want to take the government on again but you can tell there is a bit of discontent there.

"There just seemed to be a different tack to when [First Minister Nicola Sturgeon] was speaking about us. The fact she brought us into the answer [when asked about the Rangers players] sort of baffled me as well.

"I think we as a club have been treated differently from other clubs, and other parts of society as well.

"I said all I needed to say after Dubai. I said it smacked of hypocrisy and I am not changing from that.

"That is all I am going to say about it."

Gie's it Neil 💉