them

MisterC

2 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Positive it was the bbc's ugly sister,the DR that said he was the new paul mcstay.
bring it on as he will end up just another ugly mug in the annual team photie.   

All the talent in the world. Aye until his knee goes again. 

Every youngster they have is always the next world superstar. Yet to see anyone end up that way. 

38 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

The thought going through the celtic players minds will be "Do we risk  horrific humiliation in 2 weeks time". 

That's why I think they'll drop points before then. 

Bit of a catch 22 for them. Did tlb not say a couple of seasons ago " if the shoe was on the other foot I think we would clap them on as champions ". Do you think they would? Aye right. 😄

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Swear to god tarriers man😂😂😂😂

Over on KDS they’ve started a rumour, sorry stated a ‘fact’ that we owe Mike Ashley £15 million and you’ve guessed it we are going in to admin.

Give the wean shagging cunts their due they are deluded right to the very end! 👍🏻

Aye they’ve been talking about winning the league by a point deduction for awhile :lol:

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Swear to god tarriers man😂😂😂😂

Over on KDS they’ve started a rumour, sorry stated a ‘fact’ that we owe Mike Ashley £15 million and you’ve guessed it we are going in to admin.

Give the wean shagging cunts their due they are deluded right to the very end! 👍🏻

That’s their problem in a nutshell. They have worried more about us in the last 10 years and haven’t seen their own downfall coming. Even now they are still talking about us even though we are 18 clear.

Never once did I think about them in the last 10 years. Our focus has always been about us.

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye they’ve been talking about winning the league by a point deduction for awhile :lol:

Honestly I was reading some of that Sevco thread. None of our players are worth any value and our best bet is to get £3 million for Morelos and we’ll lose money on Kent as he’s the worst player in the league ergo we can’t afford the £15 million we owe Ashley so admin awaits. Jesus fuck 😂😂😂