Jump to content

them


Recommended Posts

The stock in their trebles and quadruples has hit the floor eh, it's a crashed market - the quivering lip you can feel in them reminisce about is just magical.

All those years spent telling them how dead those titles were, how no one gave a fuck about them winning leagues against Aberdeen it's just finally now sinking in to them how shafted they have been by all of this, how tainted and empty it all was. 

All those years and all they have to look back on as a moment they genuinely enjoyed in all of this was a late Rogic winner in a Cup Final

Tragic cunts.... :jimmybell:

Bigdave30 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just while sticking the boot into them, they are FUCKED this summer, they might recover from it but this is going to cost them a fucking fortune to dig themselves out this hole. 

While their loans are mostly pish they need replaced, 

They have players like Eduard in horrible contract situations. 

A coach is going to have to come in and either have a huge reputation (££££) or be a cheaper option and see players fuck it off because they don't want to play for them. 

A manager like Martinez, How or Benitez even (I don't think it will be any of them) is a fucking huge gamble to them with the fragile state of their squad and such little knowing of players who can play in the league. 

Smashed, they are shattered to fuck the now - HA 

eejay the dj likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Willis said:

I see the HIVs are 12 pts behind them with a game in hand, would it be too much to ask for hibs to finish 2nd place 😅

Genuinely isn't outside the realms of possibility. Especially if Aberdeen actually fucking turn up for once against them. Best shot they've got of getting a result against them. That and us scudding them next month of course. 

Willis and LiverpoolBlue like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Tuesday night on SSB I think it was Rodger Hannah that said celtic should at least ask the question to see if David Moyes would be interested in taking over the hot seat at the piggery, Well he’s got his answer now, Moyes said in his press conference on SSN he’s not interested, Got things he wants to try and do with West Ham 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Tuesday night on SSB I think it was Rodger Hannah that said celtic should at least ask the question to see if David Moyes would be interested in taking over the hot seat at the piggery, Well he’s got his answer now, Moyes said in his press conference on SSN he’s not interested, Got things he wants to try and do with West Ham 😂

This is going to be very interesting in the coming weeks mate to see who has cojones to take this task on with these reprobates.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

This is going to be very interesting in the coming weeks mate to see who has cojones to take this task on with these reprobates.  

Definitely, Could just be wishful thinking on my part mate but that’s 2 celtic minded men distanced themselves from that job in 2 days, Both getting their excuses in early as to why they don’t want to be considered 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Definitely, Could just be wishful thinking on my part mate but that’s 2 celtic minded men distanced themselves from that job in 2 days, Both getting their excuses in early as to why they don’t want to be considered 😂

Wonder if they will go with Kennedy for a year. A big name will cost a fortune, not to mention the amount they have to spend on the rebuild. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Just while sticking the boot into them, they are FUCKED this summer, they might recover from it but this is going to cost them a fucking fortune to dig themselves out this hole. 

While their loans are mostly pish they need replaced, 

They have players like Eduard in horrible contract situations. 

A coach is going to have to come in and either have a huge reputation (££££) or be a cheaper option and see players fuck it off because they don't want to play for them. 

A manager like Martinez, How or Benitez even (I don't think it will be any of them) is a fucking huge gamble to them with the fragile state of their squad and such little knowing of players who can play in the league. 

Smashed, they are shattered to fuck the now - HA 

They need Desmond to bail them out and I can't see the 'absentee landlord' writing a check that big. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Tuesday night on SSB I think it was Rodger Hannah that said celtic should at least ask the question to see if David Moyes would be interested in taking over the hot seat at the piggery, Well he’s got his answer now, Moyes said in his press conference on SSN he’s not interested, Got things he wants to try and do with West Ham 😂

West Ham in the EPL or the paedo champions of the UK, tough choice.

Link to post
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Malvern said:

West Ham in the EPL or the paedo champions of the UK, tough choice.

Tbf taig or not he is a good coach, and working wonders at West ham. He would be mental to even consider it.

HG5 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 19 September 2021 14:00 Until 16:00
      0  
      Rangers v Motherwell
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership
×
×
  • Create New...