them

MisterC

Just now, cr3_bear said:

Watched the second half 

Aberdeen played like relegation fodder 

their commentary team creaming themselves that they came more into the game in the second half while posing fuck all of a threat  :lol:

It’s how the sheep play against them. They try and stay in the game as long as possible then try and sneak a draw with 10 minutes to go.

Let’s be honest their cup final is against us and they’ll be happy with a narrow defeat to the tramps.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Aberdeen fans must despise McInnes. 

He's an out and out loser. 

Mind you that's what Aberdeen are. 

Match made in heaven. 

We have literally no competition, we are miles ahead of these pish sides., it's actually refreshing. 

McInnes will be away this Summer. Did a good job with them to begin with but it’s gone stale as fuck now and the football he serves up should be enough to get football stopped.

23 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

If we win our next 2 games I think they are a certainty to drop points at Tannadice, not because I think they will do so deliberately so we can't win it at their midden but because they are fucking shite, I really don't care if we win it without playing, won't make a blind bit of difference to me going tonto. 

Same mate!

Got the week off after the scum game but will just deal with the fear on the Monday if the scum drop points to Dundee.

5 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

How amazing is it that they’ll have had an initial wee buzz off winning a game and then realised its only increased the likelihood of us winning the league at their midden, the ultimate humiliation :lol:

Guarantee loads of them will be hoping they lose next fixture

100% mate!

Us winning the league at their midden is their worst nightmare.