them

MisterC

25 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

A voice that truly goes through you like no other, can already hear his new name for them next season "the premier club, the standard bearers for the past decade" 

Absolute cretin of a man who you wouldn't tire of punching. 

I past him in Silverburn with his wife .It was sorely tempting mate 🤣

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Brilliant but his far back do you go mate ?🤔😉

pre 2012 before I had to start working and had the joy of being in school had been to 3 of them without seeing us lose. I know not exactly loads but still find it decent in my head that i've been three times and the tarriers haven't won.

2 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

pre 2012 before I had to start working and had the joy of being in school had been to 3 of them without seeing us lose. I know not exactly loads but still find it decent in my head that i've been three times and the tarriers haven't won.

I will give you my ticket next time 😀

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I will give you my ticket next time 😀

Last time I got offered one to parkhead, had to knock it back because I was working half an hour after the game. Thank fuck I couldn't go they ended up skudding us and winning the league, fuck being there for that. :megaanguish:

2 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Last time I got offered one to parkhead, had to knock it back because I was working half an hour after the game. Thank fuck I couldn't go they ended up skudding us and winning the league, fuck being there for that. :megaanguish:

That was my last one there Stuart .Gutting .Thankfully our club has come along way since that embarrassing day