them

MisterC

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Amazing years .I have a feeling those days are finally  returning my bluenose  pal.Happy days .It’s what bears deserve for the shear loyalty we have shown through thin and thinner 👍

It definitely has the feeling of those days again and long may they continue. The last 8/9 years have been he'll but have shown the loyalty of the support.

26 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Ajer the next being hyped up again. No cunt wanted him last year and I can see it being the same again. Can see it being a clear out 

Best thing the boy does is run forward and commit midfielders which is something we lacked for a long time

but honestly Goldson does it and does it so much better, He can drive and his switch of play is immense and very rarey does it go out of play

not to mention the big guy is solid in defence and can actually defend a set piece unlike ajer

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Pretty sure the first Old Firm game I attended was the 2-1 league cup game in 2004. Arzeladze scored the winner in ET.

The only thing I really remember from that game was the scoreboard in the Broomloan broke after 90 minutes. I sat in the GEC (hence my username) and couldn’t tell how long was left to go in extra time. Felt like the longest wait ever for the final whistle, first Old Firm win in like 8 games as well.

13 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Is that twitter account a sellik one? 

He also wrote this, probably gives you your answer 

Comparing Ajer with IMO the best CB in the world would be farcical, I'm comparing both of them at 22 years of age and having saw Van Dijk in the flesh in around 90 of his 103 celtic appearances, I don't think there's much of a difference at this stage in their development.

1 hour ago, BallochBear said:

I never ever leave a match early but I did that day, sorry to admit I just couldn't take any more of that humiliation. :ang::megaanguish:

I get that mate ..It’s in top five of worst footballing days in my life 

Gutted would not do what I felt justice 

2 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

Comparing Ajer with IMO the best CB in the world would be farcical, I'm comparing both of them at 22 years of age and having saw Van Dijk in the flesh in around 90 of his 103 celtic appearances, I don't think there's much of a difference at this stage in their development.

Can’t hide a sectarian education.

:pipe:

3 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

The giveaway for me is the use of saw instead of seen, good kafflik education once again.