them

MisterC

29 minutes ago, MVRanger said:

I have found that the unwashed hordes especially dislike the "Natural Order Restored" approach to our resurgence - it must remind them of their proper place as second best.

If any tech genius can come up with something along these lines it would be much appreciated.👍

Saw some clown on twitter having a meltdown the other week in response to our Back Where We Belong/Natural Order Restored statements and claiming it isn't where we belong because septic have dominated Scottish football since the 60's. From 1960 to 2010 we won 23 titles and they won 22. The 20 years prior to our relegation we won 13 and they won 7. That's some level of domination from them. :sarcasm:

50 minutes ago, YearsofWar said:

Saw some clown on twitter having a meltdown the other week in response to our Back Where We Belong/Natural Order Restored statements and claiming it isn't where we belong because septic have dominated Scottish football since the 60's. From 1960 to 2010 we won 23 titles and they won 22. The 20 years prior to our relegation we won 13 and they won 7. That's some level of domination from them. :sarcasm:

Well there’s your problem, they’re not that great at factual history over ‘anything’ since the 60’s, titles won and lost being way down the list of things that need addressing...

8 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Has anybody else noticed how much they are leaning on the sevco patter again at the moment?

The desperation is fucking glorious and it’s only going to get better when we win the league.

Noticed they've tried flipping the pedo chat back at us as well 😳 lunatics 

4 hours ago, TartanTeddy said:

Due to Covid I'm working with our Scottish office - I live in Glasgow and can't do my regular job, so got seconded back to support them - been working on and off with a lad who I was told was a massive celtic fan, so had made a very conscious decision never to talk about football, just to keep everything work related. 

On a call last week, got to the end and did the courtesy, 'hope you're OK, family doing well etc'. Guy starts going on about how he can't sleep because he's a big sellick fan and it's eating him up, and he can't cope with the way things are going. Doesn't matter what they've done, trebles etc, ten in a row was everything. Just keeps going on and on. I'm at the point where it's too late to say anything and literally trying hard not to laugh out loud, have tears rolling down my face. He must have gone on for ten minutes without stopping, how it's not fair, everyones against them, the board, Lawell, Lennon and how much this means to him. Just incredible the level of hurt.

Ended the call and still haven't told him - really wish I could have taped it.

Absolute comedy gold!!

Inject that sorta stuff, magic 

15 hours ago, MVRanger said:

I have found that the unwashed hordes especially dislike the "Natural Order Restored" approach to our resurgence - it must remind them of their proper place as second best.

If any tech genius can come up with something along these lines it would be much appreciated.👍

Aye that really plays on their insecurities. Start talking louder, sometimes shouting over you because you've clearly hit a nerve by saying that :lol:

42 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

It's so true.

Even just the phrase "we are the people" drives them mental. 

I actually revel in the "sevco" patter these days. They lost that fight years ago. It drives them utterly fucking mental that we are still the same club. Every time a governing body announces it they lose their mind.

I know it's a little bit sad, but one of the things I'm really looking forward to when we get this league over the line is what their reaction will be to it widely being reported as our 55th title. They will be calling in and writing to complain about it to everyone and will just get laughed at.

Then that makes me just as sad then. The sheer desperation in their voices when they're screaming "its yer first wan" is almost orgasmic. 

18 minutes ago, Dickie said:

If I was a tarrier I would be more upset that my club had been overtaken by a team only formed a few years back,it’s like Kelty hearts finishing above us in 7 or 8 years time,embarrassing.

They don't actually believe we are a new club though. That's what really hurts them.

They shout and scream it hoping that it's true, but in reality they know it isn't.

The real kicker is that they all know that each other know it as well, but they feel like if they don't play along, they will be rounded on by the others and have to go back to pretending, whilst being humiliated for something they know us correct. Like the lack of backbone is astonishing.