them

3 hours ago, DBBTB said:

The majority of them want Howe, but I don’t think they will get him.

After their result tonight Southampton are now on a run of 9 without a win. I would think Hassenhuttl’s coat must be hanging on a shoggly peg and if he gets sacked in the next few weeks that’s where I think Eddie Howe will end up. 

Gives him the Premier League job he is apparently after and it allows him to stay on the South coast too.

I honestly think it'll be Kennedy if he wins, say, even 5 out of his next 7 games. 

I don't think the alky will even take the job. Far too much work to be done before their CL qualifiers. 

magic8ball likes this

7 hours ago, King Jela said:

I honestly think it'll be Kennedy if he wins, say, even 5 out of his next 7 games. 

I don't think the alky will even take the job. Far too much work to be done before their CL qualifiers. 

That will have a real bearing on who the next boss is I reckon, the quals are crucial games and are tough enough when you have a settled squad and tactics.

11 hours ago, King Jela said:

Hope so ,Iv a free fiver with Skybet at 14s 😁

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Hope so ,Iv a free fiver with Skybet at 14s 😁

Think if he takes charge of 10 games, they see that as him being permanent so they’ll pay out on that. If the Scottish cup resumes you’ve got a good chance (also a good chance they’ll get knocked out straightaway) 

magic8ball likes this

18 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Think if he takes charge of 10 games, they see that as him being permanent so they’ll pay out on that. If the Scottish cup resumes you’ve got a good chance (also a good chance they’ll get knocked out straightaway) 

I know ,I need the Scottish cup to restart.Slim chance of that though .

TamCoopz likes this

12 hours ago, King Jela said:

I don’t think him winning the last 5 of 7 will get him the job 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

scottyscott1963 likes this