them

MisterC

37 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

C668503F-1EB8-4B2F-A0BD-20B39EE59094.thumb.jpeg.c81254dfce65cae4c9ddf8fef723a5af.jpeg

I’ve always liked helicopters, my favourite helicopter was the one in 2002 that took me from Carmarthen Bay to a hyperbaric chamber in Cardiff, after I got a spinal bend on a meh dive. It saved my life and after being paralysed  from the waist down. They were fundamental in getting me back on my feet. Sunday 2005 is a very very close second, and it was the ROYAL NAVY that saved me.

At the same time as me there was an Irish-American who had been flown from a very deep dive he messed up (we all make mistakes) in Eire. He was lauding our health service when the Irish sent him the bill for rescuing him and dropping him off in the UK it wasn’t cheap, he had no insurance.. 

Also I phoned the wife to say I was paralysed from the waist down, her reply “No change there then”..

On 03/03/2021 at 08:44, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Yea, I don't subscribe to this idea that their pain should not come into your mind when we win things.

Don't get me wrong, I'm like somewhere like 70% joy for us, 30% joy for the pain they are going through.

This year, I would say winning the league is like 70% joy for us winning the league and 70% joy for their pain. 100% just doesn't cover enough joy for winning the league this season. IMO our greatest title ever.

Winning the title is like when she swallows

Their pain is like when she makes you a sandwich and hands you the remote after 😅

Reveling in their pain and desperation is part and parcel of being a Rangers fan, they're below us and now they know it again, laugh at them before you step on them

25 minutes ago, GM63 said:

I’ve always liked helicopters, my favourite helicopter was the one in 2002 that took me from Carmarthen Bay to a hyperbaric chamber in Cardiff, after I got a spinal bend on a meh dive. It saved my life and after being paralysed  from the waist down. They were fundamental in getting me back on my feet. Sunday 2005 is a very very close second, and it was the ROYAL NAVY that saved me.

At the same time as me there was an Irish-American who had been flown from a very deep dive he messed up (we all make mistakes) in Eire. He was lauding our health service when the Irish sent him the bill for rescuing him and dropping him off in the UK it wasn’t cheap, he had no insurance.. 

Also I phoned the wife to say I was paralysed from the waist down, her reply “No change there then”..

😂👍🏻64FA1186-5A76-475F-BDA9-4B3CA571EC0A.jpeg.b602e2fa7caac08ad225cabba583ce0e.jpeg

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

I can’t believe the amount of tarriers that are wanting their team to drop points on Sunday - absolute shitebags!

If they drop points on Sunday, they’ll be forever known as Cowards. Not willing to defend their own ground. Yellow. 

CB30C5A1-8758-47E5-8237-981FD32AC2E3.thumb.jpeg.ae8433038121c9fd09a67ab024007446.jpeg

:pipe:

5 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

😂👍🏻64FA1186-5A76-475F-BDA9-4B3CA571EC0A.jpeg.b602e2fa7caac08ad225cabba583ce0e.jpeg

All true you fuckpig thundercunt arsehole. Life is strange sometimes in many ways, my life  has been varied eventful and along the way comes a mad curveball or two and features teats like you. I could show you the X-rays, the dive logs and other sundries but I have no need to prove a thing to you. You know nothing of me and I of you, testing my veracity over my like of helicopters and their order of importance in my life is sad in so many ways. My dive club and their first aid abilities along with the Royal Navy saved me from being a burden on the NHS, I was able to walk again and more importantly dive again and live a normal life. I applaud you for your pedestrian (that means boring) life you fuck all.

17 minutes ago, GM63 said:

All true you fuckpig thundercunt arsehole. Life is strange sometimes in many ways, my life  has been varied eventful and along the way comes a mad curveball or two and features teats like you. I could show you the X-rays, the dive logs and other sundries but I have no need to prove a thing to you. You know nothing of me and I of you, testing my veracity over my like of helicopters and their order of importance in my life is sad in so many ways. My dive club and their first aid abilities along with the Royal Navy saved me from being a burden on the NHS, I was able to walk again and more importantly dive again and live a normal life. I applaud you for your pedestrian (that means boring) life you fuck all.

Calm doon mate ffs.

37 minutes ago, GM63 said:

fuckpig thundercunt arsehole Loyal says hello👍🏻👊🏻👍🏻👍🏻