them

MisterC

1 hour ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Don't understand in what world Kennedy can motivate that lot. Their heads will be down on Sunday, their heads will be down for the OF.

Even when they thought they could still win the league we still fucked them.

It's delicious.

11 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Chart star Amy MacDonald is hoping her fiance will shatter the dreams of her favourite team in the Scottish Cup final.

This Is The Life singer Amy got engaged to Falkirk's Stevie Lovell last year. And his team are due to face her childhood heroes Rangers at Hampden.

Amy, 21, from Bishopbriggs, near Glasgow, revealed she would be backing Falkirk - and hopes Lovell will recover from a knee injury for the match.

She said: "I'm so happy that Falkirk made it to the final.

"I've loved following the team this year. I think they have a great set of players and fans.

"I have got my fingers crossed that Stevie will be back for the final. He is just dying to play."

She is currently sucking Richard Fosters’ penis.

10 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

During the 08 run UEFA Cup run, wasn't he the ITV2 commentator who gave us more praise than our own Scottish ones? Remember loads of us watching all our games on ITV2 to get a decent commentary.

No mate it was Andy Townsend and a black guy, they loved the Rangers Support.

Chart star Amy MacDonald is hoping her fiance will shatter the dreams of her favourite team in the Scottish Cup final.

This Is The Life singer Amy got engaged to Falkirk's Stevie Lovell last year. And his team are due to face her childhood heroes Rangers at Hampden.

Amy, 21, from Bishopbriggs, near Glasgow, revealed she would be backing Falkirk - and hopes Lovell will recover from a knee injury for the match.

"I've loved following the team this year. I think they have a great set of players and fans.

"I have got my fingers crossed that Stevie will be back for the final. He is just dying to play."

Without reading further posts amy mcdonald called McGregor a rapist before he was not guilty and is a indy bastard. 

If that's where it's come from mate, that's ridiculous. I think it's maybe more to do with her 'Yes' stance. However, that's another piece of sensationalistic journalism, where the actual quote says anything but the thing that the opening blurb says!  

2 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

If that's where it's come from mate, that's ridiculous. I think it's maybe more to do with her 'Yes' stance. However, that's another piece of sensationalistic journalism, where the actual quote says anything but the thing that the opening blurb says!  

Should be banned from Ibrox.