them

MisterC

22 minutes ago, badjon said:

With the Pope as DOF they have season tickets to be sold😃

Take the seats out of the stands (empty half the time anyway:lol:) and stick  in a shitload of confessionals and you’ve got your social distancing sorted.

5 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Yogi says Celtic need to take their medicine, and give the Champions a guard of honour :crabflute:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/56364017

I remember the game a couple year back when we bet them 2-0 in May (Tav free-kick, Arfield goal) that they had won it and no guard of honour was given but they came out the tunnel first and that was almost like a compromise to something similar to it without causing a riot. Anyone notice that?

20 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Seems he would be a popular appointment...post on their forum:

You might think I'm kidding here, but I think I'd rather see Pittodrie burn to the ground with every player, member of the back office, and all the Gothenburg legends trapped inside, than see Scott fucking Brown managing Aberdeen.

I would rather see the IDF strafe a packed South Stand repeatedly until every man, woman, and child was a bloody, bullet-riddled corpse than see that bald fucking mongo anywhere near our club.

I would HAPPILY watch a screaming puppy get raped to death by a crocodile than let that reject from Freaks pick one single fucking squad in a red shirt. 

I would be DELIGHTED if Carol Vorderman issued a statement saying she's up for banging every single guy on the planet, one after the other, except me, if it meant Scotty Broon was henceforth and forever banned from even entering the city of Aberdeen in a managerial capacity

And still hates us more.

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

Yogi says Celtic need to take their medicine, and give the Champions a guard of honour :crabflute:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/56364017

Yogi has been nothing but complimentary to us since he got the job at Ross County. For a Celtic man he isn't a bitter bastard.

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

Seems he would be a popular appointment...post on their forum:

You might think I'm kidding here, but I think I'd rather see Pittodrie burn to the ground with every player, member of the back office, and all the Gothenburg legends trapped inside, than see Scott fucking Brown managing Aberdeen.

I would rather see the IDF strafe a packed South Stand repeatedly until every man, woman, and child was a bloody, bullet-riddled corpse than see that bald fucking mongo anywhere near our club.

I would HAPPILY watch a screaming puppy get raped to death by a crocodile than let that reject from Freaks pick one single fucking squad in a red shirt. 

I would be DELIGHTED if Carol Vorderman issued a statement saying she's up for banging every single guy on the planet, one after the other, except me, if it meant Scotty Broon was henceforth and forever banned from even entering the city of Aberdeen in a managerial capacity

Glad that’s not a Rangers fan saying that, Useless would have him/her banged up quick smart for that imo