them

MisterC

35 minutes ago, beararse said:

Pretty certain this will have been posted on here but it’s worth a listen if you haven’t seen it.

Frances is a quality addition to the usual mob. 
She’s got greeting bairns in the background, a vocabulary second to none (she used ‘fucking’ twice in her opening sentence on air), just butts in whenever she wants AND has a set of teeth that an 18th Century sex worker would be ashamed of.

... ‘we cannae afford gettin’ administrated an’ aw that you know’

I’m going to have to watch the whole thing now 🤣

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f2VKjpDUe5E&feature=youtu.be

‘As dinnae blame Neil Lennon AT ALL! Well, part of me does, OBVIOUSLY

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

22 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

EtKWSxmXcAAppZc.jpeg-1.jpg

Would be class if the Union Bears bought all of these in a job lot and turned up at Parkhead next Sunday wearing these masks, hoodies and t shirts,  hurling the cushions about when doing The Bouncy and signing ‘Every Saturday We Follow’ 🤣

1 hour ago, frenv said:

Adrian Goldberg's film is up on YouTube:

The last 2/3 minutes of it says a lot about the scandal. 

Gordon Wood  “ A party of celtic football club abused me 50 years ago in the 1960’s, and in the 2020’s , celtic football club are still abusing me.”

1 hour ago, frenv said:

Adrian Goldberg's film is up on YouTube...

Wonder why it's a crowdfunded thing and not being done for Byline Times, Adrian's newspaper? Yet to see a tweet of support for his important work from one of his Byline colleagues who's not usually so shy about justice and the courts.

Glad the victims and their families have been given this platform to demand some long overdue recognition.

3 hours ago, beararse said:

Pretty certain this will have been posted on here but it’s worth a listen if you haven’t seen it.

Frances is a quality addition to the usual mob. 
She’s got greeting bairns in the background, a vocabulary second to none (she used ‘fucking’ twice in her opening sentence on air), just butts in whenever she wants AND has a set of teeth that an 18th Century sex worker would be ashamed of.

... ‘we cannae afford gettin’ administrated an’ aw that you know’

I’m going to have to watch the whole thing now 🤣

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f2VKjpDUe5E&feature=youtu.be

:lol: Fucking hell!

1 minute ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Chris Wilder odds on favourite at Paddy Power. 😂

They were discussing him there on Soccer Saturday where that mongo Mersin was saying it would be a great appointment for the scum. Big Boydie was saying it won’t happen as he doesn’t want to work with a DoF and the scum are appointing Fergal Sharkey in that role!

24 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

humza useless will be beelin when he sees that,especially a couple of days after his shite hate bill.
shoulda paid your road tax and insurance in last job as TRANSPORT MINISTER ya fuckin HYPOCRITE.

Gives him 2 reasons to hate those guys ,Sikh and Bears .